Forget takin' names, we just kick ass...Acolytes/APA (all attires shown and NOW ON LIVE!!)

WolfgangJT

We'll started workin on the Acolytes/APA (Faarooq and Bradshaw). Got all attires done for Faarooq (last attire being Ron Simmons in his DAMN shirt)...and 3 attires done for Bradshaw. If anyone has a suggestion for a 4th Bradshaw attire (note, that is BRADSHAW not JBL), please let me know and please supply good refs, as I am having a hard time finding refs for a 4th attire to do with him in APA look. Also, Bradshaw is done using a high res version of JBL's face texture as a base background as well, with some manual work and detailing. ;)

Feedback welcome.

01/26: Updates posted. all attires now previewed, tights darkened, plus Bradshaw face update.

NOW ON LIVE!!!

Search tags:

Faarooq:

Faarooq Ron Simmons

APA Acolytes

WolfgangJT

Bradshaw:

Bradshaw JBL

APA Acolytes

WolfgangJT

For the cards logos, tags are as follows:

APA

APA Cards logo

WolfgangJT

movesets also uploaded. Enjoy!!

Faarooq face:

wgjtfaarooqfaceupdate.png

Attire 1 - Acolytes wrestling gear:

wgjtfaarooqattire1.png

Attire 2 - APA wrestling gear

wgjtfaarooqattire2.png

Attire 3 - APA street gear (for backstage brawls):

wgjtfaarooqattire3.png

Attire 4: APA Cards attire:

wgjtfaarooqattire4.png

-------------------------------

Attire 1 - Acolytes wresting gear:

wgjtbradshawfaceatt1.png

wgjtbradshawattire1.png

Attire 2 - APA wrestling gear (need to lighten the tights..forgot to):

wgjtbradshawfacefinal.png

wgjtbradshawattire2.png

Attire 3 - APA street gear:

wgjtbradshawattire3.png

Attire 4: Blackjack SYM trunks attire:

wgjtbradshawattire4.png

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love it. Not sure about the design colour on the Ministry attires though, I seem to recall them not being white? They were more silver/grey with like a dark maroon red on the inside I think, can't find a decent picture though.

I really like the idea for the Hair on Faarooq, I would just suggest the bring the hairline down slightly on the APA attires as his hairline was only that receded in the 'Damn' stages. For Bradshaw's 4th, you could do his brief singles attire from HCTP(?) with the black trunks and cowboy boots.

DAMN!, that Faarooq looks superb! well done. And also Bradshaw is looking great too, like someone said, maybe you could try his singles trunks attire from SYM? Will definitely be adding these to my roster if someone can get the formulas. Nice work, if you want refs for the SYM attire then tell me because I think I have some.

Okay, um.. so, I officially hate everybody that owns a 360. I'm on PS3.. I was looking at the Faarooq's on PSN yesterday and they SUCK. So, really though, I'm very tempted to switch next year just because of the CAWs. I love these, Wolfgang, you've done an amazing job on them. Stellar, like always.

I agree with Spinebuster, thinking about it Bradshaw's hair in the ministry was pretty much the same as the new Hardy hair. Maybe give that a go?, and I also thought the the designs on the second ministry attire you done should be kind of maroon with a grey/silver darkish outline?...

Faces and attires are on the money here well done...only thing as has already been suggested is simmons hairline lowering a little. As for Bradshaws 4th attire, well only a suggestion but maybe get rid of simmons 'damn' attire and go for this, to keep with the tag theme...

apa.jpg

Based the ministry attire on this shot (basing on Faarrooq's tights, as they both wore the same at times):

1999-comic-images-wwf-smack-down-chromium-ed-89-acolyt-79326.jpg

seems in that like it's white and black. Anyone got any shots showing the colors people mention in a good shot (where you can see the look all over really well)? Could fix if I have an idea how to make it look.

Based the ministry attire on this shot (basing on Faarrooq's tights, as they both wore the same at times):

1999-comic-images-wwf-smack-down-chromium-ed-89-acolyt-79326.jpg

seems in that like it's white and black. Anyone got any shots showing the colors people mention in a good shot (where you can see the look all over really well)? Could fix if I have an idea how to make it look.

I'll find some pic's for you now ;)

Archived