FIFA Series (360 Tournaments/360 & PS3 Discussion)

RVD 4:20

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't even in the room until about 5 seconds before you scored. Didn't expect you to play against a dead defence, although I probably shouldn't have risked getting a drink in 30 seconds.

I took it into the box, then ran out with Adebayor, saw your players running towards me, turned, crossed the ball, hit the bar, then headed in off the rebound. To be fair, I should've had a penalty in the game. Deserved it on the balance of things anyway. I'm disappointed by your lack of attacking threat though, fufu.

Rankon, £1 mil for Daswon, accepted.

He is an improvement on what I already have, the only thing Cahill and Kinght have are better attacking/finishing stats, but that's not really important for a defender.

I just need to choose who to play alongside Dawson now, should I have Cahill with better stats, or Knight with two of those trait things?

Wasn't even in the room until about 5 seconds before you scored. Didn't expect you to play against a dead defence, although I probably shouldn't have risked getting a drink in 30 seconds.

I took it into the box, then ran out with Adebayor, saw your players running towards me, turned, crossed the ball, hit the bar, then headed in off the rebound. To be fair, I should've had a penalty in the game. Deserved it on the balance of things anyway. I'm disappointed by your lack of attacking threat though, fufu.

I wasn't playing my best side in the game. Menez started for one and Nilmar/Lopez aren't as yet a great team. Couldn't cope with the long balls forward either. I don't think you were better though. We were as good/bad as each other.

Liverpool have re-signed striker Djibril Cisse for £5m. Cisse has been brought in to add more striking options to the Merseyside club who already boast the likes of Milito, Klose, Kuyt, Carroll and David N'Gog.

Why are you lagging so much?

Aint me. It's a fault at your end if it's lagging.

I'd love to play a game when I don't have to face through balls for the entire game. Getting seriously annoying now.

Have you been sucking lemons? Because you sound pretty sour to me.

Connection is running smoothly. And soz, can't hear you talking over that through ball.

I'd say apart from the opening ten minutes of the second half where you scored, hit the post, and put me under quite a bit of pressure, I was very comfortable. I should've really had the match wrapped up in normal time, but meh.

RVD: The only times you threatened were when I made mistakes. You weren't exactly breaking me down with any quality at any point. No idea what penalty you think you should have had, but I know that there was no shout for a pen from either of our sides. You won on a debatable goal which was practically undefendable given the 5 seconds I had to try and regain a defence. You were in no way better, because if you were, you'd have easily pounced on my mistakes.

Herb: I don't see why you complain. You did plenty of through balls. If you're talking about chips, then again you have no room to talk. I play a way that caters to my team, and that's fast and direct. I could complain about the multiple times Gomez was chopped down in and around the D to stop him getting forward and joining the attack, but i'm not going to because that's part of your style no doubt.

RVD: The only times you threatened were when I made mistakes. You weren't exactly breaking me down with any quality at any point. No idea what penalty you think you should have had, but I know that there was no shout for a pen from either of our sides. You won on a debatable goal which was practically undefendable given the 5 seconds I had to try and regain a defence. You were in no way better, because if you were, you'd have easily pounced on my mistakes.

When I crossed the ball in, your player slid, missed the ball, took Adebayor down, and then the ball hit Ade and went out for a goal kick. And we'll have to agree to disagree, but I created more chances than you did, and had little threat to my defence.

Archived