The Rock / Rocky Maivia

WolfgangJT

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

03/20: Update posted in first post.

Slight morph changes were made...also shots of version w/ hair now shown. In game shots also now shown to show how the face and body morph I gave going looks in the game...no tats nor attire logos have been added yet.

Bit more eye x-axis.

More mouth width.

Bit more cheek size.

Bit less forehead width.

When I first saw this, the first thing that came to mind was "alien." You have to look at it for a second, and it looks pretty good, but it does need some changes.

It's all textures. SVR2011's image type is different than SvR2010...no programs have been made that support the new image type without the game seeing the file as corrupt. tekken was working on a way to add functionality into X-Packer, but you'd still need a jtagged system to do it, so wouldn't help me any. :fedup:

It's all textures. SVR2011's image type is different than SvR2010...no programs have been made that support the new image type without the game seeing the file as corrupt. tekken was working on a way to add functionality into X-Packer, but you'd still need a jtagged system to do it, so wouldn't help me any. :fedup:

In the words of Faarooq......."DAMN" he will need textures.

Last I heard, Tekken added functionality for the new image types. The problem is the checks that check to see if you have altered any data in that file.

Also, really liking the updates to the face dude. Great job.

Of all of Baron's tweaked Rock's floating about at the moment, i have to say facially this one is my favorite although Baron's looks really nice as well, i 'm looking forward to the attire's and tats and will definitely be downloading once it's available.

Wow... Thats basically perfect in CAW mode. This is one CAW I'll definitely be getting from XBL when logos are applied. Great job. The ONLY thing I would change when I get that Rock, would be his eye angle down by about 5 - 10, but thats just my preference. Great CAW.

Curse THQ & Yukes for not letting us choose what exact skin tone we want! Maybe this can be fixed in the future... :shifty:

The ONLY thing I would change when I get that Rock, would be his eye angle down by about 5 - 10, but thats just my preference.

FYI, his eyes are actually that upward slanted...

eyessb.jpg

But thanks, glad the changes are liked. :) And I agree on the skin tone....sucks we have pre-selected colors. :fedup:

The ONLY thing I would change when I get that Rock, would be his eye angle down by about 5 - 10, but thats just my preference.

FYI, his eyes are actually that upward slanted...

eyessb.jpg

But thanks, glad the changes are liked. :) And I agree on the skin tone....sucks we have pre-selected colors. :fedup:

I know they are, thats why I said it would be my preference. You see, the shape of the bottom of the eyes, the area near the outer corners, bothers me in CAWs. Its not just your CAW, its CAW mode. I was just saying I would be trying that to see if it shapes his eyes a bit better at the bottom, for my own use.

EDIT: Now that I look again, I see its not the area near the outer corner, its the inner corner. The way CAW mode works, it curves the bottom of the eyes like Link's eyes from Zelda. Eye angle would make no difference. :spas:

Also, FYI, there is still one person that gives us hope for correct skin colors, & no, its not me.. Hopefully, we can still count on them to help with this problem in the future. :shifty:

Archived