Hashtag 2 : NWO123456
Hashtag 3 : WCW

Hashtag 1 : THE BARBARIAN

Hashtag 1 : KONNAN

Actually really happy with Raven, didnt think I would bother making him but guess it was worth it lol, as the case with my other CAW's all tattoos, texture etc are my own. Hope you all like it!

will post him soon!

8ey7Md.jpgK8VR23.jpgzZyLN0.jpgtN3cPi.jpg

Of course! Go for it!

Can't speak for everyone for I'm currently enjoying The Faces of Fear, so thanks again for making them and uploading them.

Ready for Raven and whoever else you plan on rolling out.

Do you have a preview of that Scott Norton caw so we can see what you did?

great that you guys are enjoying the Faces of Fear!

preview for Scott Norton. I actually ended up making my own texture for the tights, used the same Scott Norton ring worn auction photo that was used by the Norton already on CC

All textures are original, if you guys are interested I can post him with Raven & Jarrett

FTjTwE.jpgOyLBIk.jpgVNYlo7.jpg

Damn. He looks good, he looks really, really good. I think I know which Norton caw you're talking about though. Isn't it the one that has 2 attires, one bald, one with hair?

Either way, yeah, post away dude. You've been consistently solid on these caws you've made. Thanks again for coming back to 2K19 and taking the time to make and upload these caws for us. Much appreciated.

hey guys

the next three are up! good news also that I'm only 90 downloads away from the next ranking, which means I can re-release some of the others. :laugh:

Hashtag 1 : SCOTT NORTON

Hashtag 1 : RAVEN

Hashtag 1 : JEFF JARRETT

Happy New Year!

Could be just me but these caw roll outs felt more like Christmas, especially as a kid, then the real Christmas this year, at least for me anyways.

Curios as hell as to who's next because downloading all these WCW caws have defintiely put me in a full-on WCW Nostalgia mode.

Archived