WCW Project

Nwo123456

Oh man I just realized I cant upload any guys that were started from another caw base..:(

I remade the entire guy but started on a few that had move sets etc. Also not using any textures other than my own.

Looks like Im SOL to share Buff, hogan, and harlem heat as they cannot be uploaded. Damn that angers me! Anyway around this?

Will upload Benoit and Saturn soon

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for making and uploading them Nwo123456. Much appreciated. Sorry to hear about your other caw troubles though. Hope you get it situated to your liking.

I'll be downloading Benoit and Malenko shortly. Wish you were able to upload your Perry Saturn, but I can wait.

@maskedmaniac: Yeah man I know the logo limit sucks. TRUST ME, I know.

You'll be forced to go through your entire logo list one by one to find and delete any unused logos. 2K never fixed that problem from the previous game, not making it easier to delete logos. They were supposed to make it where when you deleted your unwanted caw, you deleted the logos too rather than having to go back and delete them separately. I'm guessing 2K20 has the same problem.

Yes pressing a single button will delete all unused textures

MrMorbid as soon as I pass the download limit thing I can post the others. Really dumb that I cant share more than 5 at first!

Guys I will eventually upload when possible:

Meng

Barbarian

Saturn

Konnan

Not sure Ill remake the others cause I spent a bunch of time on the face

Booker t

Stevie Ray

Buff (one of the best looking in game also:(

Hogan

I will still make a few more but really sucks I cant share them. How many downloads do I need before more slots open?

Next for me to make

Chavo

Rey Mysterio

Maybe Glacier

U need 2000 d/l to unlock silver which

Is y I say if u really want to share ur works with the community it's best if u rotate ur caws

Leave up the 1st batch for like 3 or 4 days n then u swap it out with a new batch

Bc the vast majority of people who still have this game aren't still checking the cc for caws

So for u to hit 2000 this late n the game cycle will take quite some time

U need 2000 d/l to unlock silver which

Is y I say if u really want to share ur works with the community it's best if u rotate ur caws

Leave up the 1st batch for like 3 or 4 days n then u swap it out with a new batch

Bc the vast majority of people who still have this game aren't still checking the cc for caws

So for u to hit 2000 this late n the game cycle will take quite some time

^Agreed.

So swapping them out on a regular basis would be the most ideal and easiest way of uploading all of your caws.

How often and when you swap them out is totally up to your discretion. But yeah, that'd be the way to do things.

Ok makes sense, Ill update the next 4 or 5 guys in the next few days.

In the meantime Ill keep previewing any new ones if you guys are still interested.

Hope you are enjoying the guys youve downloaded already

Mrmorbid can u also recommend attributes for Jeff Jarrett and the barbarian ?

Yes sir I can.

Let's see Ol' JJ could use Ric Flair (honestly, and this may not be a popular opinion, but moveset and attribute-wise, they're very similar) or, or Mr. Perfect.

Elias too is an option, but that might be more because of the shared musical gimmick thing they both share. Ric Flair's probably your best bet overall, but honestly, that's just me.

The Barbarian's easy enough, but I'll give you 3 choices: Lars Sullivan, Killian Dain or, if you're feeling bold, either member of the AOP.

Definitely interested

Same.

Also, besides Glacier, Chavito (too bad you can't include Pepe) and Rey-Rey, @Nwo123456 who else are you looking to make? How far into the WCW roster are you planning on going?

besides Saturn and Van Hammer, are you planning on making the rest of Raven's Flock, like Horace, Sick Boy, Riggs, and Kidman?

one more made tonight.. man I'm enjoying my Christmas break from work lol...

Thats JA... haha double R, haha.. E, double TT... well hair options suck but it what it is

n3KgJV.jpg

0ZHje5.jpg

MrMorbid I'm not sure really, after Christmas I wont have as much free time. I only have Saturn from the flock, Van hammer was a DL from another user.

right now Im thinking Rey, Chavo, & Arn Anderson are the last few I'll do. Not sure yet about making Glacier. Out of my remaining list are there any preferences?

DAMN, That's a pretty impressive-looking JJ. You definitely nailed his face.

Oh I was just asking in general. I was curious how far into the WCW roster of that era you planned on going.

Honestly I'm just looking forward to when you eventually release Saturn. There's a few Saturn caws on the CC, but to be brutally honest, face-wise they suck, and the attires aren't all that good either, except for the ones from his ECW days as part of the Eliminators.

Other than that, I'm just sitting back and enjoying what I'm seeing.

DL'd Benoit and Malenko btw. Benoit's attire really does go well with a solid Brian Pillman caw on there.

Got all them so far outta the guys u mentioned n ur other post I would prefer

Rey n his HH attire no good version of that look on cc

Really want chavo to come out along side ur eddie

N hope u go thru with glacier as I have never seen a good face on a glacier caws since I been buying these games

Ok man,

Ill upload Saturn tomorrow overtop Malenko.

Did you guys have a chance to download all of them so far?

Much, much appreciated. Thank you.

Can't speak for everyone else but I sure did. Might DL that Finlay because you nailed the hell out of his face. No bullshit man, that looks like an in-game model face. I'm sure of you had the time and slots you could've put out at least 3 versions, the one you ultimately uploaded, the mustached version from when he first arrived, and the later blonde version.

Anyhoo, looking forward to who's next.

Archived