GIANT BABA 03/28/2018

Timmothy1984

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love your work and all you do for the community and I hate to ask especially since I just made a new account on here, but I'm interested in a couple of your CAWs for re-upload. No rush at all on these just wanted to put on your radar someone is interested in specific ones when you're re-uploading. Anyways, I'm looking for:

Yuji Nagata
Satoshi Kojima
Zeus
Yoshitatsu
Masa Kitamiya
Katsuhiko Nakajima
Naomichi Marufuji
Tomoaki Honma
Takeshi Morishima
Suwama

I love your work and all you do for the community and I hate to ask especially since I just made a new account on here, but I'm interested in a couple of your CAWs for re-upload. No rush at all on these just wanted to put on your radar someone is interested in specific ones when you're re-uploading. Anyways, I'm looking for:

Yuji Nagata

Satoshi Kojima

Zeus

Yoshitatsu

Masa Kitamiya

Katsuhiko Nakajima

Naomichi Marufuji

Tomoaki Honma

Takeshi Morishima

Suwama

Goto would be nice also ;)

Yuji Nagata
Satoshi Kojima
Zeus
Yoshitatsu
Masa Kitamiya
Katsuhiko Nakajima
Naomichi Marufuji
Tomoaki Honma
Takeshi Morishima
Suwama

You're not making any this year?

Yuji Nagata
Satoshi Kojima
Zeus
Yoshitatsu
Masa Kitamiya
Katsuhiko Nakajima
Naomichi Marufuji
Tomoaki Honma
Takeshi Morishima
Suwama

You're not making any this year?

I've made Kento Miyahara, which is on CC. I'm planning on also making a couple others myself, nowhere near at his pace. though This is my plan:

Konosuke Takeshita
Shotaro Ashino
HARASHIMA
Tetsuya Endo
Daichi Hashimoto
KAI
Jiro Kuroshio
Shuji Ishikawa
Yuma Aoyagi
Maybach Taniguchi
Yuji Hino
Koji Doi
Kumagoro
Eita
Takuya Nomura
Milano Collection A.T.

Just wanted to post to thank you for the Suwama & Kitamiya re-uploads. Very appreciative of that. Looking forward to more!

Archived