GIANT BABA 03/28/2018

Timmothy1984

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are finished on cc, they should be good place holders until defract or raie makes theirs

Any plans to do

Rysuke taguchi, hirooki goto, yoshi hash,evil,tori yano, tonight ishii,togi makabe in the future on your list of creations

Possibly I have my old laptop at the moment it isn't good as my tablet but I can see what I can do. What one are you wanting the most?

They are finished on cc, they should be good place holders until defract or raie makes theirs

Any plans to do

Rysuke taguchi, hirooki goto, yoshi hash,evil,tori yano, tonight ishii,togi makabe in the future on your list of creations

Possibly I have my old laptop at the moment it isn't good as my tablet but I can see what I can do. What one are you wanting the most?

Goto and Ishii would be the best. There's only one Goto CAW in CC but the face is terrible, and there's no Ishii CAW that has a good build and move set.

Loving your work, man. I've got most of what you've uploaded so far. Top notch stuff. Any chance of you doing Shibata?

Yes, I actual have his face texture from wrestling kingdom so I'm hoping it will come out really good

Man ! I wish I had your skills. Again thank you

Lol thanks, I have just a lot of time on my hands, I have had three dental surgeries since the game was released so keeping my mind occupied playing the game helps

if you can make a Naomichi Marufuji, I will put together a moveset for him

I can see what I can do, I have his face texture from wrestling kingdom, it will be hard to figure out his hair though. I know lot of people don't like the logos as a substitute for hair

Loving your work, man. I've got most of what you've uploaded so far. Top notch stuff. Any chance of you doing Shibata?

Yes, I actual have his face texture from wrestling kingdom so I'm hoping it will come out really good

Man ! I wish I had your skills. Again thank you

Lol thanks, I have just a lot of time on my hands, I have had three dental surgeries since the game was released so keeping my mind occupied playing the game helps

if you can make a Naomichi Marufuji, I will put together a moveset for him

I can see what I can do, I have his face texture from wrestling kingdom, it will be hard to figure out his hair though. I know lot of people don't like the logos as a substitute for hair

yeah, his current hair is kind of a pain in the arse. I wish he'd buzz it lol

Archived