Undertaker Hidden Theme?

SproilerBlotch

During the OTE '98 match in Austins Showcase Undertaker comes out to this theme.

It's not available in the game at all. Why put it in for the entrance but not in the rest of the game? They did the same thing (Well THQ did) for WWE '13 with Mankind and The Rock. Why go to the trouble of putting the theme in for just 1 match and then not be able to select it? It's not like they got the rights to only use the theme one time in the game.

Can anyone tell me how to I set undertaker and Kane brother's of destruction entrance 1 not the new with taker badass I can see in unlocked everything screen we have both entrance but the can't used

Apparently, 2K had this amazing idea that locking certain items in the game to certain characters would be just what we want in a game with creation suites...yeah, sarcasm.

Can anyone tell me how to I set undertaker and Kane brother's of destruction entrance 1 not the new with taker badass I can see in unlocked everything screen we have both entrance but the can't used

Make a team with current Kane and taker in first slots, add other taker and kanes, edit the entrance, save, delete current taker n Kane from stable.

Archived