nWo Showcase Idea

JMike

I'm planning on doing a custom nWo Showcase for WWE 2K16. I have only eight matches but I plan on adding more. Leave suggestions, if you want to.

1. Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall vs Sting, Lex Luger and Randy Savage, Bash at the Beach 1996

2. Hulk Hogan vs The Giant © (with Jimmy Hart) for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship, Hog Wild

3. Roddy Piper vs WCW Champion Hulk Hogan (with Ted DiBiase), Starrcade 1996

4. Hulk Hogan vs Lex Luger © for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship, Road Wild 1997

5. Sting vs Hulk Hogan © for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship, Starrcade 1997

6. Hulk Hogan vs Randy Savage © for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship, April 20, 1998 Nitro (requested by JLJM)

7. Goldberg vs Hulk Hogan © for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship, July 6, 1998 Nitro

8. Kevin Nash vs Goldberg © in an Extreme Rules match for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship, Starrcade 1998

9. WCW Champion Hulk Hogan, Sting and Goldberg vs Kevin Nash, Sid and WCW TV Champion Rick Steiner, August 9, 1999 Nitro (added by Mr155551)

10. Hulk Hogan © vs Kevin Nash for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship, Road Wild 1999

11. Bret Hart © vs Goldberg in an Extreme Rules match for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship, Starrcade 1999

12. The Rock vs Hulk Hogan, Wrestlemania X8

Suggest the following additions:

Luger vs Hogan Monday Nitro (Luger wins title before Road Wild)

Macho Man vs DDP (any of the PPV showdowns)

Macho Man vs Hogan (Cage match - PPV??)

Wolfpack split

Nash vs Goldberg (Nash wins WCW title)

That's all that comes to mind at the moment, but there are plenty more tof choose from.

are you on xbox one? i have most of those arenas up in the 97-99 range.

other match suggestions

Fall Brawl 97 War Games: Horsemen vs nWo

Fall Brawl 98: nWo b/w vs nWo Wolfpac vs WCW

Warrior & Sting vs Hogan & Bret Hart, Nitro 98

Hogan vs Warrior, Havoc 98

No, I'm not, but if I was, I'd have them. Your arenas look fantastic.

Archived