How to add attire from Community Creations?

Ethereal

Ok guys I'm super confused right now. Just downloaded a few updated attires from CC (I have PS4). I went to personal info and chose use as alternate attire but when I go to the default superstar/diva, how do I make it their new attire?

Ok guys I'm super confused right now. Just downloaded a few updated attires from CC (I have PS4). I went to personal info and chose use as alternate attire but when I go to the default superstar/diva, how do I make it their new attire?

The same way you choose any other attire...although, it will be saved under whatever name the downloaded character has...so it will usually just show up as their name. For example, if you download an updated Rollins attire and you want to use it...you go to Rollins on the character select screen, but when you choose him, look through the alternate attires and one should say "Seth Rollins". Alternately, you can also change what the name of the attire is when you save it as an alternate.

The same way you choose any other attire...although, it will be saved under whatever name the downloaded character has...so it will usually just show up as their name. For example, if you download an updated Rollins attire and you want to use it...you go to Rollins on the character select screen, but when you choose him, look through the alternate attires and one should say "Seth Rollins". Alternately, you can also change what the name of the attire is when you save it as an alternate.

Oh ok...awesome! Thank you!!!! So I have to keep the alternate attires as CAWs for however long I want to keep them I guess?

Archived