Best Since Day One

any chance of updated Finn w/ new paint & new Hideo?

literally the only two I'm missing for a perfect "updated" save

Check out this topic man ;)http://caws.ws/forum/topic/463967-current-roster-game-save/

yea ive posted in that thread before, ive been waiting to play the game til the save came out but I figured maybe he wasnt going to release it

but i just saw hes still doing other caws so he's probably busy and will release it later

i found an updated balor but it seems no one wanted to do hideo lol

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any chance of updated Finn w/ new paint & new Hideo?

literally the only two I'm missing for a perfect "updated" save

Check out this topic man ;)http://caws.ws/forum/topic/463967-current-roster-game-save/

yea ive posted in that thread before, ive been waiting to play the game til the save came out but I figured maybe he wasnt going to release it

but i just saw hes still doing other caws so he's probably busy and will release it later

i found an updated balor but it seems no one wanted to do hideo lol

He will release it man. Just wait. I don't think James will update Itami since he is extremely busy these days.

• 5 months later...

James is coming back on 2K14 in a few weeks. Anyone interested?

Me of course. Hopefully he converts all the CAWs he's made so far in WWE 2K15 to work with WWE 2K14. I get annoyed of the 20 CAW limit allowed to be up on CC at a time in WWE 2K15

So until now I know that he will update Balor, Itami, Owens, Kendrick and he will make Rhyno :)

Kendrick? He better make it for WWE 2K15 also or it won't be fair. I hope Rhyno has his updated pink attire.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived