Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Since Day One

jameslaiho's caws

Ugh Really..??? He doesn't need to make ricochet, cuey made 2 amazing ones... Well alright, but hopefully he'll wanna come back to doing caws on 14 cause judging from all the feedback about 2k15 it's not looking good... I just picked up 2k15 and am on my way home to play it, but I already know I'll still be playing 14 a lot

Ugh Really..??? He doesn't need to make ricochet, cuey made 2 amazing ones... Well alright, but hopefully he'll wanna come back to doing caws on 14 cause judging from all the feedback about 2k15 it's not looking good... I just picked up 2k15 and am on my way home to play it, but I already know I'll still be playing 14 a lot

Has cuey made 2 Ricochet's? Also James and I will be on PS4.

I made one ricochet, and he was amazing ha ha, kidding, but it was just the one I made, and uploaded his moveset seperate not sure if that's what you mean?

I made one ricochet, and he was amazing ha ha, kidding, but it was just the one I made, and uploaded his moveset seperate not sure if that's what you mean?

Why are you kidding? Your Ricochet is amazing.

Oh ok, you did just make one, for some reason I thought you made two lol... It was the ggvivero one I was thinking off... But yes your ricochet is amazing haha

I've not looked at it yet but I'm intrigued how he made the tattoos as I was never overly happy with my own, did he draw them or use photos?

Also random request but does he have the face texture and hair textures he used for "Solomon Crowe"? I'd really like them for my own personal use, basically to edit to make my own "Sami Callihan" not for release

I've not looked at it yet but I'm intrigued how he made the tattoos as I was never overly happy with my own, did he draw them or use photos?

Also random request but does he have the face texture and hair textures he used for "Solomon Crowe"? I'd really like them for my own personal use, basically to edit to make my own "Sami Callihan" not for release

Well he used all of your textures lol.

Don't know, I'll ask him and I'll let you know asap. Also check your PM please.

Well can't say I'm overly enthused by him using my textures, i hope he gave credit? It's seems pointless making him if he just remade him with my textures, it's not very original or creative!

If I could get those Solomon Crowe textures I guess that would help soften the blow of him just recycling my work :) seriously though I'd massively appreciate them

I'll check pm when I get home on the laptop

Okay double post but I responded to pm

I checked out his Ricochet too and I'm sorry but I feel I have to say but you're friend seems to make a lot of caws that other people make and use their textures too (this Ricochet, Solomon Crowe and Prince Devitt are the best examples of what I'm about to say) he doesn't steal I know he gives Credit that but he remakes others work a lot and that's not really cool either; in the case of Ricochet he just basically remade mine but changed the body type and sorry to say made the face worse! It's not just that he reused my logos, but he used some of the things I did like the designs for the hairline and back of the head, the designs on his kick pad; he just rehashed my caw but actually didn't make It as well as mine I would say, which I'm not being arrogant and saying mine is good, I'm just saying he's obviously downloaded mine and noted how I did things and redid them, it's not stealing directly but it's basically reusing my techniques of how I made a Ricochet; as mentioned is kind of a copy and redo job and he's not done it aswell, for example the hairline and kickpad methods he did copy from me, but didnt use the same transparency so it doesn't look as good and he used my monster express logos (well all my logos) but didn't even change them to be silver and orange he left them as black and orange.

It honestly seems like he saw the textures I uploaded on my alternate account and made the caw for making it's sake to possibly gain popularity on CC? Otherwise if he'd wanted Ricochet he could have downloaded mine or DHRs instead of rehasing mine and making it slightly worse, if he was making it for the creativity and fun of things then wouldn't be have been more original, made things himself and take more time?

Like I said I'm not trying to have a go but your friend needs to perhaps make more things from scratch, and not just rehash other work, it's not stealing per say but it is a little undignified to reuse others work so blatantly

It's frustrating because even though really I based mine on Godflows and didn't do it by having access to his caw (as it's on Xbox) I looked at pictures of his, and spent hours trying to figure out the morph and hours making the textures in Photoshop, for your friend to pretty much just copy it all and change and few things for the worse with his, it's a bit annoying really

He might not have done it with malice though which i recognise, and as mentioned if he can share the Crowe textures it would help, but to reassure him I wouldn't be releasing them, or just rehasing his Crowe and reuploading, they would strictly be for my own personal use, which in reality maybe he should have done with Ricochet

Your friend has however forced me to remove all my logos from alternate account

Do you no think it's coincidental that his choices of caws are always ones that someone else has made and he uses their textures, credit or not it's rehashing others work.

What I want, use his own textures and make things from scratch, point in case, I made tyler black it would have been easy for me to use Rokaditz textures for him, i didn't i spent hours making my own and uploading them

I fail to see how I'm being arrogant when I already said I'm not that fond of my own work above, perhaps if you'd spent a long time creating textures and caws from scratch to have people just rehash it then you'd understand, I understand that he gave credit so he's not trying to pass the textures as his own, but it's still not very dignified to just re-do someone's work completely; I didn't upload these textures for that they were for my own use only

also I've realised the Crowe textures I'm was looking for to use for my own personal use are actually Rokaditz's that your friend used, figures

I'm not even gonna start but I'll let you know that 'my friend' has a name and he is mad. I still can't believe that you're complaining cause he used your textures, since they're uploaded on cc anyone can use them. Also no, no.... as I said I'm not even gonna start, I hope you understand why.

I don't want to start but I hope you see my point, it's not the textures though, he copied the way I made Ricochets hair and kickpads some of the eye morphing; if you compare the two all he did was change the body type and other face morph, there's little to none that's original ideas of his own

As I said above textures were only ever uploaded on my alt account for me to use for my Ricochet, I guess it's my own fault for leaving them up on CC.

Point is I know he's not malciously trying to pass the textures as his, I'm saying he's pretty much just remade my caw which is frustrating considering the time I put into it; I fail to see how he is mad, when it's my work he's pretty much copied edited a little and pasted back up onto CC!

Can you not see how I'm a little disappointed, he doesn't have anything to be mad about.

I don't mean this to sound off, but perhaps if you'd spent hours in Photoshop making textures and then making caws from you'd be pissed when someone else takes all your work and rehashes it, badly at that;

Like I said before those textures were only on my alternate account for me to use, it's my fault for not taking them down too, but giving credit just excuses you from being accused of stealing, like I said it's not like he's trying to pass my work as his I get that, but to basically make my work again (as I said he did more than use the textures he used other bits from my Ricochet also) is in bad taste, it's like making caws for the attention rather than the art of making them or because you need a certain wrestler in your game;

I honestly feel he makes caws for popularity on CC, look the people he's made, AJ Styles, made better by Rokaditz, he uses Rokas textures, Prince Devitt, uploaded some of his own textures but uses others and makes Devitt the same as others on CC; he's rehashed a lot of NXT caws that were made better by Second Coming, it's just bad manners to take all my hard work on Ricochet and basically remake him, albeit I think he made him poorer of anything!

I could see why you're angry, and I've been like this before. People have taken my movesets and I used to be angry. But then I took a step and realized-why am I mad? I'm doing this for fun, and getting angry over it dosen't make a lot of sense. Just be happy with what you do.

^ Exactly. It's not like we get paid money to create content for the game. If we did I can then see it being a legit problem.

^ Exactly. It's not like we get paid money to create content for the game. If we did I can then see it being a legit problem.

someone gets it!