problem with downloaded superstar head

Life Of ANGO

I downloaded a dolph ziggler superstar head (4 attires), and placed it as an alt for the in-game dolph ziggler....now what I noticed was when I chose dolph, instead of giving me attire options it just lets me chose between the default in-game dolph attire or the 1st superstar head dolph attire...now I tried using him online and all the PT on dolph disappears..I went offline and same problem, I can't choose the superstar head attire I want, but, the PT logos do appear...so can anyone tell me what's wrong? or should I just delete the superstar head since I can't use the attires included in it anyway....either way it's really disapointing that there's so many problems....also, I created myself a randy orton superstar head attire and added it to the in-game orton, but with him I have no problems whatsoever, I can choose which attire I want on & offline...so maybe the problem is that the dolph head is downloaded???

any help or advice will be greatly appreciated!

thank you all.

You have to copy dolph to 3 more slots and delete all the attires so that the 4 different attires are in different slots

I don't understand :(

update 1

ahh I think I see what you mean, the superstar head has 4 attires so I have to give each attire 4 seperate caw slots and assign it as an alt for dolph, so basically each superstar head I DL with eat up 4 caw slots :/

I appreciate the help!

update 2

I tried using dolph online and now I can use his alts but his PT don't show up at all....anyone know why??

Archived