Oldsie's Avys

Oldsie

Basically just request avys. :) Link me to a HQ pic or just give me a preference to what you want.

Some of my work. Remember to credit if you request one and ask before you use one already in the topic.

Free avatars to use:

1_zps29a00373.png2_zps27aea5b9.png3_zpsbdf36bc7.png4_zps548f9881.png5_zps4be31e1c.png6_zps9bdc00f9.png7_zps7df6c311.png8_zpsd6312c44.png9_zpsfdfe6926.png10_zps80fbf8cf.png11_zps62f7b023.png12_zps4c7e2752.png

2urov4n.jpgqraqeo.jpg

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a bit too LQ.

Wat about this. If not can u find a pic for me. Just search up G4SHI.

http://grungecake.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/g4shi-grungecake-thumbnail.jpg

That's good. :)

Ok Oldsie. Use your magic and make it look even better bro. LOL.

Here ya go. :)

qraqeo.jpg

That will work just fine. :)

I like that you're a Monae fan. So I'll request a Monae avatar :D

XtEb3gA.jpg

If the quality isn't up to snuff for you, feel free to make an avy out of any picture you like.

Here ya go! :)

2urov4n.jpg

Wow, that was fast :o THANK YOU <3

No problem. <3 Glad you like it. :)

That's a bit too LQ.

Wat about this. If not can u find a pic for me. Just search up G4SHI.

http://grungecake.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/g4shi-grungecake-thumbnail.jpg

That's good. :)

Ok Oldsie. Use your magic and make it look even better bro. LOL.

Here ya go. :)

qraqeo.jpg

That will work just fine. :)

I like that you're a Monae fan. So I'll request a Monae avatar :D

XtEb3gA.jpg

If the quality isn't up to snuff for you, feel free to make an avy out of any picture you like.

Here ya go! :)

2urov4n.jpg

Wow, that was fast :o THANK YOU <3

No problem. <3 Glad you like it. :)

Thanks bro its awesome. :)

I want an avatar that should feature Chris Jericho from his 2008 heel run. He should be dressed in his trademark suit, hold the World Heavyweight championship and either appear to be on the verge of giving a promo or look to the distance as if he's scrutinizing the audience.

EDIT:- Screw it. Make an avatar with Benedict Cumberbatch (preferably his 'Sherlock' look). If possible, make a signature out of the aforementioned avatar request.

I'll get on that now. :D

I want an avatar that should feature Chris Jericho from his 2008 heel run. He should be dressed in his trademark suit, hold the World Heavyweight championship and either appear to be on the verge of giving a promo or look to the distance as if he's scrutinizing the audience.

EDIT:- Screw it. Make an avatar with Benedict Cumberbatch (preferably his 'Sherlock' look). If possible, make a signature out of the aforementioned avatar request.

I couldn't find a picture good enough for a sig and an avy so I picked another picture. :) I hope you don't mind.

10zz7gy.jpg346ql2s.jpg

Not at all :)

Indeed, because I admire the signature, I've decided to interchange the content of the signature and the avatar. While I will certainly use the Benedict signature, I've also decided to go with my original preference for the avatar (the Chris Jericho one).

Until then, I'll honor your work by temporarily using the first image as my avatar.

Sure! I'll get that now. :)

Indeed, because I admire the signature, I've decided to interchange the content of the signature and the avatar. While I will certainly use the Benedict signature, I've also decided to go with my original preference for the avatar (the Chris Jericho one).

Until then, I'll honor your work by temporarily using the first image as my avatar.

Here ya go. :D

20t04zs.jpg

Sure! I'll get that now. :)

Here ya go. :D

20t04zs.jpg

Excellent. Thank you very much!

Archived