WWE Stuff from New York Comic Con

TheN64Wrestling

Hi guys, It's me, it's me, it's TheN64Wrestling (and never forget the AKI games) here to tell you about the several things WWE-related at New York Comic Con (Which was on Friday, Saturday and Sunday).

First thing to get off my chest. I saw a awesome looking Mick Foley look-alike (or was it him?) walking around in the Jacob Javits Center (where the convention was). He had the goatee and everything. He even had a Cactus Jack T-Shirt on. I don't have a picture, and I don't have any pictures of the stuff I am typing here.

Second thing, The WWE Toy Previews. Oh what can I say about them... Actually, They look pretty nice. I can't remember what the first display looked like, But I think I saw Cactus Jack, Daniel Bryan, The Shield, Punk, Ryback, And I forgot.

The second display is what I can remember the most, at least some of it; actually. It featured the new WWE RAW stage with Big Show on the ramp. The Hell in A Cell is covering the ring, and Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton are in the ring. Daniel Bryan has the "YES! Lock" on Randy Orton. In front is "The Game" Triple H in a light blue-white jacket and a pink shirt and the exact some color as the jacket for the pants. On the table, there is the new WWE Championship and Booker T is near the table. There is a announcement table with Jerry The King Lawler and Michael Cole.

On the left side of the stage, There is the Bella Twins and AJ Lee as the WWE Divas Champion. On the other side of the stage, there is CM Punk (with his WWE 2K14 look) and "The CM Punk Eating Machine" (What Paul Heyman described Ryback before he was a "Paul Heyman Guy" at Hell in A Cell 2012) Ryback and Paul Heyman. There was no Curtis Axel, however. And I think that was it for the figures.

So, yeah, that is it! I had a fun time at NYCC and I can't wait for next year. And this concludes this amazing article. Sorry I couldn't explain as much. I didn't have a camera on me. So, yeah, see ya!

Archived