FWA: Federal Wrestling Association

Crazy.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JIMMYDICE_RANDOMHERO

King of Queens still on and Dwayne will probably get proper annoyed because he spends time on a quality post in the mornings and it's just going to be hidden from everyone because of my ridiculous post-preparing. Wanna know why this is happening?... because of Marcus and his elusive abilities. I want to catch him but he's like the pink dragon from heroin hero. I can't catch him!... Dice was now awake, fully. Eyes open and senses gained. He was just in that paralysed state that you get in when you're waking up and can't move.

Post count whore | Gabriel Gospel

All of my posts are quality. I'm just a quality writer I try not to conform to the post whoring activities of certain people around here. Well since we last caught up with Gabriel he has finished up his breakfast, brushed his teeth, got changed and got in his car to hop down to the arena. We not come here from that car journey, Gabriel Gospel popped behind the wheel and making the quiet early morning drive to the arena with the sound of classical music accompanying his journey. Ah yes the sound of the Messiah Chorus, it sounds familiar though. Sounds like the kind of thing he could use as a theme t.... no, no we will never see this used as Gospel's theme song. Ever! For no reason! Leave it! Damn Gospel rip-off Sandow.

OT Great interview Dwayne, seems much more interesting with someone of a close friend interviewing someone. They seem to play off one another much better. Anyway, app below!

tumblr_mljdaq65FW1rg49kko7_500_zps9f9119

divageneralheader_zps6ecc5395.png

|FULL NAME|

Roxy Matthews

|RING NAME|

'Rad' Roxy

|HEIGHT|

5'6"

|WEIGHT|

117lb

|AGE|

|D.O.B|

05/05/1990

|HOMETOWN|

Long Island, New York

divawrestlingheader_zpsafba187a.png

|DISPOSITION|

Face

|GIMMICK|

Sugar Rushed, Loud, Peppy Mania of a Woman.

|ENTRANCE THEME|

|ALLIES|

Mike Stokes (Trainer)

Everyone Else (So far)

|ENEMIES|

Broccoli

divamovesetheader_zps74132226.png

|FINISHERS|

|SIGNATURES|

|REGULARS|

|Strikes|

Elbow Smash

Backhand Chop

Dropkick

Clothesline

Shoulder Block

Knife Edge Chop

Forearm Smash

Stomping

Running Knee Strike

2 Small & 1 Big Elbow Drop

|Grapples|

Suplexes

(Standard, Snap, Stalling Vertical, German, Back, Fisherman, Belly to Belly)

DDT

(Standard, Snap, Inverted, Tornado)

Short Arm Clothesline

Fireman's Carry

Hurricanrana

One Handed Bulldog

Chop Block

Irish Whip Pull Back Big Boot

Back Body Drop

Flash Back

|Submissions|

Body Scissors

Butterfly Lock

Inverted Bridging STF

Cross Face Chickenwing

Dragon Sleeper

Triangle Choke

JIMMYDICE_RANDOMHERO

Dice was up and ready, knees weak, arms were heavy... I remember that song and write it like every single day... It's bloody frustrating. Dice, right now, was gonna head into the shower and get himself groomed and fresh for the day. The beard and 'stache combo was becomin' pretty rugged and it needed a good trim!... Whilst Dice was a fan of the casual look, the beard was beginning to look Gospel-ish, and that just wasn't a good look. He needed to get that sorted now.

Established | Gabriel Gospel

Now you cretin don't go trying to steal Gospel's beard, you know you can't take it and you know you wish I was posting more to help bump the ten or so posts you've probably got waiting in the wings in a desperate attempt to beat the post count of Marcus. Well anyway unaware that a cretin is trying to steal his bearded look Gabriel Gospel has now arrived in the arena, heading inside the building and having a look around. This place is dead at the moment, how interesting? No not really, it changes nothing. He can hear some music in the distance, he'll just work to avoid that and go to his locker room like normal. Then it's work-out time.

JIMMYDICE_RANDOMHERO

Right, a shave later and Dice's beard wasn't gone, but it was looking a whole lot more handsome than before, and a whole lot more Handsome than Eric. That comedy, Whitney, is actually quite good and it's created by a woman comedian... That reminds me of Miranda and what a train-wreck that was!... Whitney though, it's quite funny. I'm not ashamed to admit that. Arguably funnier than Two and a Half Men, but you can't beat a bit of Friends so we'll leave that out of stuff Whitney is funnier then.

Modern family > all comedy central. Though king of queens was the shit back in the day. Thanks Mike, it's nice to get feedback like that cos otherwise it feels like no-one reads it. Appreciated. New signing looks familiar...she keeps popping up when I look for Sloane pics lolz. Anyway, following her interview, Sloane would leave Malika to go get some more shut eye, because she comes from loserville and needs more than eight hours sleep. Sloane, by contrast, would head straight for the in-arena Starbucks, as she had mentioned...craving some pastries as she cannot function on an empty stomach. Following this she'd have to meet up with FWA writers, ensuring she's in the right place for commentary tonight. Not that she's going to say what they want her to. This girl is in charge of all things diva.

Total quality | Prestigious

Party in the house! Aaron Starr has hit the buffet table to eat nibbles. Little sausage rolls, cheese on a stick and cold pieces of pizza. Lovely sunshine! This party is totally awesome. The birthday boy looks around to see all the happy smiling faces of all those in the party room with him but most of them just seem to be enjoying the free food on offer. And there are free drinks too. Awesome. No drinking for Aaron Starr though as he has a match up later tonight, contenders match for the gold, what a birthday present that will be. So does Smiley... wait, where is Smiley!? Oh right he's just over there in the corner, he's just so dull he seems to vanish from all presence. Oh you!

Wait...we have an in-arena Starbucks?...Where? Mike, the fan of both Friends and Modern Family, because f#ck Ashton Kutcher, had been prepping for the show since the days dawn. Going over some lines and what not for commentary, his plan, don't let Sloane get a word in tonight...only kidding, his RPer ain't even writing the match. Mike also had to meet with his trainee later, flown her in first class and she couldn't just get a cab...stop whining Mike, its the least you could do.

My shoulder! | Gabriel Gospel

I must be the only one who comes away from playing Fifa with injuries. Damn my shoulder why can't you handle gaming? Well anyway Gabriel Gospel has changed into the attire everyone likes to see. Tight black gym shorts and a tight yellow vest with matching trainers which can only mean that it's time for him to head off to the gym to get himself all sweaty. Gabriel already believes he and Paul will win against Heat and this other guy tonight so now it's time to prepare for the beating. Oh yes Gabriel is going to take quite some pleasure in what happens tonight. He has plans and ideas, he does hope that everyone plays their part, he loves it when a plan comes together.

JIMMYDICE_RANDOMHERO

The day had now officially started, because everyone knows a day has begun once you're out of bed and in the shower. No-one can get back into bed after a shower, it's just fact. Once you hit your shower, that's it. Dice had finished his shower and currently was standing back his wardrobe picking out some gear for his jog. The phone had just rung, a wake-up call that he had arranged, but he'd beaten it to the wake this morning. He had his schedule in his head. Jog first, gym second, probably a TBC third. Coral post fourth?....

What about Benteke? | Gabriel Gospel

I mean sure give Bale player of the season but come on Benteke for Young Player, he was pure quality for Villa. And Villa are a really bad team. Well Gabriel Gospel who would obviously have won the award for Player of the Season if he was a footballer and not a wrestling is still in the gym preparing for his match later on tonight. Of course him being in tag team action is bad news to all the other guys in the pick your poison matches as it means they cannot select Gabriel as their own representative. Instead, when they watch their chosen man fall short, they can look to Gabriel winning his match, pinning Robert Heat and can go yes, now there is a man we wish we could have on our side. The undisputed best there is.

JIMMYDICE_RANDOMHERO

Right, what would Dice pick for an attire for the day?... Tonight he had a match so he'd sport the casual, you know. He picked a pair of baggy cargo shorts that were just a think that couldn't go out of style. It's like a trend that never died. That, partnered with an Enter Shikari t-shirt, and he was looking fresh. He'd also slip on a pair of Vans, his ear-plugs and that just left his hair. It needed a cut soon, he wanted to return to the short look. It suits his beard better...

Mash Potato | Prestigious

Okay everybody settle down, settle down, I know this party is totally off the chain and you just don't know how long the roof is going to stay on but it's time to hand out the party poppers. Oh you know this thing is going totally crazy now. Give them a good popping. Bang! Look at those streamers fall, oh yeah someone is going to have to clean that up later on but not now because this is a chance to party. Party! Well they still have a big match later on which Smiley would really like to get ready for but they can't do that right this minute as Aaron is infected by a little thing called parteh fever! Hit it DJ! Young man, there's no need to fell down!

JIMMYDICE_RANDOMHERO

Arthur Spooner and Doug Heffernan. I just love this darn show. Leah Remini too, oh my word!... You just can't beat that. She has the mouth of a hyena though, which is kinda annoying. The show is just too good though. I cannot express enough how much English people should watch it. Don't judge all American sitcoms on Frasier, because that's like watching a dog crap. It's just horrible. Dice was looking and feeling fine. He was currently styling his hair, a little wax modelling his fringe for the day.

It was early morning in the FWA arena and Arika Suzuki was up early squeezing in a last minute training session. Tonight was the night she would not only end her losing streak, but also become the number one contender to the FWA Women's Championship. It would be no easy task as Arika would be taking on the much bigger and stronger Kaarina. Arika had beaten her once before, but so had Kaarina tonight's match would be interesting to say the least. With Arika being the closest woman to defeating Sloane she knew a win tonight over Kaarina was a must.

JIMMYDICE_RANDOMHERO

Honey Boo-Boo... I don't think many people would complain if that families house was burnt down in a fire. It's the trashiest of white trash. So ridiculous. Jimmy was looking fiiine. He was all set for the day, and with a few squirts of aftershave, he was ready to take on everything... well, maybe. He was just ready to head out that door when the stomach rumbled and he realised, he forgot breakfast.

Gooby Go Go | Gabriel Gospel

Hate when I copy something else and lose my format, such a pain. Well Gabriel Gospel is still just training because that's what he does, gets himself ready for another thing that he does time after time after time and that is win. That's why he's The Messiah. So tonight Gabriel Gospel faces off against Robert Heat and will beat him and you probably think that is enough but you would be wrong. See this is not the first time Heat has screwed Gospel, it is time number three after OverBlow and the following Smash!N. Gabriel doesn't just want to beat Robert he wants to humiliate him, he wants his payback, he wants to break him. And he will, do not doubt it. He will do just that. Gabriel always gets what he wants.

JIMMYDICE_RANDOMHERO

What would he have for breakfast?... Dice didn't know. He had a quick search through the cupboards but in the end he had decided that breakfast wouldn't be cooked here. He was gonna go and get some at a cafe of sorts. He liked the sound of pancakes, and there were a few places on and around the strip that did awesome ones. Dice was gonna get out there and get that stomach filled because right now he was struggling. He'd get in contact with Coral later, but for now he was off into the annoyingly sunny world.

Oh bugger | Prestigious

Forgot to copy from last time which means I have to do it all again. Damn it don't I waste enough time being lazy and not being bothered to type anything in the first place? Well at least we have amazing topics to type up on like the twenty fifth birthday party for Aaron Starr who today turns twenty five as the before comment would hint to and let me just say that he, he is having a blast. I mean he has been going totally mental on the dance floor and the nibbles have just been totally fabulous. And look at those balloons I mean O-M-G they're like red and blue and other colours and crap. This party is off the shizzle! Mr. Smiley is also here and does not approve of this message.

Heading out of the recently found in-arena starbucks, Mike was enjoying both a coffee and chocolate chip cookie when his phone buzzed, as he clenched the cookie with his teeth for a moment to read the text he'd received. Seems she was on the plane now...huh...it was less of an update, more of hiring a taxi. As Mike locked his phone again, placing it back in the pocket, he would have to hurry to the airport, after all, he had a show to do. Can't miss the start and turn up half way in, with the text read, Mike headed off down the hall. Continuing to eat his snack along the way.

By the power of my foot in your behind | Gabriel Gospel

The sweat is coming. Gabriel Gospel is taking a break from his work out because he is starting to get pretty damn sweaty, I mean that's one of these workouts does to a man, gets him all hot and shiny. Smelly a bit too, not very nice but it happens. Anyway Gabriel Gospel is sitting down on a bench in the gym, drinking down some of the generic unlabeled drink he has in his hand while he waits for his temperature to drop a bit so he can get back to the work out. He'll be ready for whatever Heat and that other guy can throw at him tonight, and he'll give them more in return.

JIMMYDICE_RANDOMHERO

Dice was gone, out of the hotel and down for some breakfast. He was quite peckish but had been stopped by a big tourist group for autographs. Oh dear. Standing in amongst a bunch of Americans from elsewhere, he had arms thrown over his shoulder, camera flashes from every single angle and a pen was being shoved in his hand every time he finished an autograph. Making my way downtown, walking fast. He didn't run, obviously, he kept in with the crowd till every autograph was finished and every picture was taken. No biggie.

Archived