Undertaker by Archer/Bhangraman (03-20-13 A.B.A. and Big Evil slots now on XBL)

Archer

@wwf attitude we going to change renders to match attires so give until friday and i might get someone else to help

Mate nothing has been done as for now, I would really like your Randy Savage WWF version and RVD to be re-uploaded with a render , most people have started to do it now last year everyone did it even with pathetic crappy caws.

Even non -wrestler CAWS.

Renders renders renders blah blah blah!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@wwf attitude we going to change renders to match attires so give until friday and i might get someone else to help

Mate nothing has been done as for now, I would really like your Randy Savage WWF version and RVD to be re-uploaded with a render , most people have started to do it now last year everyone did it even with pathetic crappy caws.

Even non -wrestler CAWS.

is there a limit to ur obsession with renders...

WWF Attitude it will get done when it gets done. No one is actually helping am waiting for Nazza else I will try to PM someone else if they can do the renders. I only have time to make the caws I cant always make the renders its still not as easy last year. Nazza did do an intial render but it didnt work for undertaker it worked for stone cold but then stone cold had the same render throughout. So renders is abit of a hit and miss

Archived