Saturis Wrestler Caws (WWE2K14 To Do List Updated 21.10.13!)

Saturi

I think it must have just been the lips, because your Melina looks fantastic now.

I'm really sorry to have to say, but Jillian's nose still looks weird to me. Her lips look a lot more 'Jillian-esque' though. Maybe just decrease the nostril height, I don't know, it just looks a little stretched, but then again that probably sprouted from my bad advice :lol:

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it must have just been the lips, because your Melina looks fantastic now.

I'm really sorry to have to say, but Jillian's nose still looks weird to me. Her lips look a lot more 'Jillian-esque' though. Maybe just decrease the nostril height, I don't know, it just looks a little stretched, but then again that probably sprouted from my bad advice :lol:

Boah you meanie! :P

Still appreaciate your input so keep it coming. :D

Jillians nose is unfortunately weird in real life already. :(

However, I think I will indeed reduce her size a bit more cause she looks like a witch now. :P

Check Naomi and Aja too! ;)

Aja Kong Face without tatoo/mask (undecided on the hair)

21n1dtc.png

I don't really know Aja that well as I don't follow Japanese wrestling, but from a few pictures, the face looks good, maybe just needs to be aged. The hair is a bit too high, but I get the fade effect your trying to achieve though.

Naomi looks superb, I'd just move the lips closer to the nose (mouth height I believe) and if you still can (not sure as I don't have the game and don't really understand the head morphing problem) make her head a little shorter. Other than that, yeah I'd be extremely happy. Are you doing her FCW/NXT wrestling attires? I'd love to have her actually wrestling when I finally get the game.

I don't really know Aja that well as I don't follow Japanese wrestling, but from a few pictures, the face looks good, maybe just needs to be aged. The hair is a bit too high, but I get the fade effect your trying to achieve though.

Naomi looks superb, I'd just move the lips closer to the nose (mouth height I believe) and if you still can (not sure as I don't have the game and don't really understand the head morphing problem) make her head a little shorter. Other than that, yeah I'd be extremely happy. Are you doing her FCW/NXT wrestling attires? I'd love to have her actually wrestling when I finally get the game.

Yes sir! :D

Naomi will have 3 wrestling attires from her FCW time and either a brodus clay one as a fourth if I get to create a decent one or a fourth wrestling attire. :)

Same with Cameron Lyn which will have her normal wrestling attire and her blond wig gimmick attire aswell.

My problem with Ajas hair is that there are no matching hair in the game at all. :(

Except of a other one she had in between aswell.

This one comes the closest to the haircut she mostly used though so I gave her that as first.

Out of all the mask designs and tatoos, nothing matches there either but I will get something similar on by combining a few of them. :)

Ok, just released a finished original that was requested and uploaded it.

Need to start on another requested original and work further on the 4 girls you see here. :D

Updates in a few!

EDIT

Naomis face modified!

2aalv2e.png

Lips moved higher, head height reduced by 15! :)

Jillian Update and comparison

21ki5o4.jpg

I fixed the nose as much as possible(can't be as thin while at the same time as wide in the game).

Modified the eyes height, width and makeup.

Slightly changed the eyebrows angle.

Looks brilliant!

Only thing is the skin design on the tights may need adjusting to match the colour of her skin, but looking good so far!

Any plans on making these attires? LOVE these ones.

170pxmelinawwe.jpg

melinainpinkfashionclot.jpg

Also, I haven't tried this myself, but it might be worth giving a go...

To give the illusion she had the big leg warmers on her feet, it may be worth trying to make the calves on full width and depth, making them stick out a bit? Hope that makes sense, if they are covered by her boots, it may look quite effective?

Looks brilliant!

Only thing is the skin design on the tights may need adjusting to match the colour of her skin, but looking good so far!

Any plans on making these attires? LOVE these ones.

170pxmelinawwe.jpg

melinainpinkfashionclot.jpg

Also, I haven't tried this myself, but it might be worth giving a go...

To give the illusion she had the big leg warmers on her feet, it may be worth trying to make the calves on full width and depth, making them stick out a bit? Hope that makes sense, if they are covered by her boots, it may look quite effective?

The funny thing is that the color values (X,Y,S) are exact the numbers her skin has but it still looks a bit off on a logo. :(

Created and used 3 different logos to finisher the pants design.

Having an issue with the top and asked HBK89 if he could help with it but he isn't sure when and if he will be able to.

So I'm gonna try to draw it as a logo and apply it.

The lower picture is the same design I'm working with on the red attire. :P

The main difference is the color of the pants and top and that the white color has a pattern unlike the red one.

The picture above should be easier to create if I get to draw the design needed correctly cause it is different.

She used this design on like 3-4 different colored attires in her time. :)

As about the tip for the boots, it will look akward cause the feet/legs will make the boots look bigger instead of hanging over them so it can look like fur. :P

Still a good though and worth a try though. :)

Thanks a lot for the suggestions and tips, keep them coming.

Well I managed to draw the top logo like her original but unfortunately the blur stroke me again. :(

The only alternative I had was to keep the logo small and only on the side but it looked like nothing as you can see on the picture.

vq718m.jpg

So I applied it over the breasts but made sure that the blur covers the end part so it looks quite decent even with blur. :P

Here Melinas first attire complete

fnmtw.png

Alright! Nice to see the Aja Kong preview. Personally I think short hair/stubble might work best for her in-game.

Hey! :)

I took this one because it fits the most with the latest haircut she had.

Which one would you say would fit the most out of these?

219crwj.jpg

Personally I like the third the best but I think that the first would fit the most.

I would go for the third hairstyle actually, just think the hairline needs to be higher on that one. then it would be a great fit. The face could maybe be a bit filler, round the cheeks, and then it would be perfect.

These hair can't go higher unfortunately. :(

Maybe you chould check through the male hair in your game and let me know the number of the hair you think will fit the best? :)

Here comes the monster ripper (Ronda Singh/Bertha Faye)!

Face (like her original gimmick here: http://www.lethalwow.com/bios/rhondaimage.jpg )

30087dd.png

Had to use 3 different facepaints and 2 logos to create her facepaint as accurate as possible.

First attire (cage match with her and nakano vs aja kong and bison kimura)

8y6uck.png

I gave the attire a lighter black tone because thats how her original attire was.

Thinking of making it darker so it will look better though.

Most of all since most people rather know her as the flowery Bertha Faye the wwf made out of her and have no clue of her real attires, wrestling skill and championships in europe and japan.

The "gloves" were more white but I matched them to the attire and the boots color like I partially did with the circles on her tights.

Any updates on attires for Naomi?

Not yet since I have another original to finish (the last one for now cause I'm not taking requests anymore) and have Melina, Aja, Rhonda (Bertha) and this "girl" here I need some input with:

r9of2x.jpg

Face comparison on the first attempt.

2u5wfiq.png

That's the closest we have on hair.

I think the face turned out quite well but something needs to change with the eyes.

Fiddling around right now but would appreaciate some input from you guys. :)

Diggin' Bertha. I'll have a look for those Aja hairstyles, just got the game today at long last

Cool! :)

Any help would be awesome.

Wanna get these legends from japan as accurate as possible. :)

Vickie first attire update without the flames and the excuse me on it (Mainly as a body preview).

kyl1k.png

Bertha Faye Attire 2

2m61yc1.png

She used this outfit in her time at the lucha libre federation in 1991 as Monster Ripper.

The boots are not 100% accurate because she had leather stuff hanging from them which are not possible to do with the editor.

Her top is also slightly modified (the lines are bigger in this case).

It's still one of her more unique outfits of that time and in general since all male and female wrestler back then had rather plain outfits.

Bertha Faye Attire 3

2hdsnqo.png

This outfit comes straight from the 80s in her time as Rhonda Singh in Canada.

She wasn't that "big" back then but since the editor doesn't allow to have various body shapes per outfit she has to stay as "big". :P

Bertha Faye Attire 4 (WCW Worldwide vs Mona with Madusa as the referee)

2dt6ufp.png

Her 4th Attire is from her time as Rhonda Singh in WCW and the match she had against Mona (Molly Holly)

Signatures

- Military Press Slam (Front)

- Seated Senton (Upper Body)

Finishers

- Sit-Out Powerbomb (Front)

- Slingshot body Press (TB Front)

Alternate Finisher

- Two-Handed Chokeslam 2

Search Tags: Dumeka, Saturi, Bertha

Hope you guys will enjoy this legend! :)

Sorry for not getting back!

Attire looks great in my opinion! Personally, I never liked the attires Naomi chose to wear in the ring, but that's nothing to do with it - I am looking forward to seeing her bodysuit attire, as that was my personal favorite of mine.

I am also really looking forward to seeing how Cameron looks and what you can do with some of her FCW attires because she had a really unique style, especially the attire she had with her blonde wig.

Great work - nice job! :cool:

Hi Saturi,

I think you're very talented, but I can't seem to download your CAWs as I need Fan Axxess... May I know which DLC content you use, so I can download it?

Hi and thanks for the compliment!

Happy when people like my caws, makes it even more worth the whole time and effort I'm putting in them. :)

The only thing are moves that could be DLC based.

The problem is that THQ added some of the basic moves or moves that were in the game before as fan axxess/dlc moves this time only because some of the dlc stars are using them aswell. :(

A workaround would make the movesets inaccurate.

Layla

Happy you like it! :)

Gonna do her bodysuit next then! :D

How is Melina coming along, Saturi?

Quite good! :)

Working on her purple attire "Layla" wanted me to work on.

The blur issues are making it very hard to work on her attires and the workarounds makes her look horrible since I would have to use the male outfit and make it skin colored to overcome the blur.

So I'm rather leaving the blur as it is so she can at least look good on her body and the lower part of her attires.

Updates are coming in a few. ;)

Hi Saturi,

I think you're very talented, but I can't seem to download your CAWs as I need Fan Axxess... May I know which DLC content you use, so I can download it?

Hi and thanks for the compliment!

Happy when people like my caws, makes it even more worth the whole time and effort I'm putting in them. :)

The only thing are moves that could be DLC based.

The problem is that THQ added some of the basic moves or moves that were in the game before as fan axxess/dlc moves this time only because some of the dlc stars are using them aswell. :(

A workaround would make the movesets inaccurate.

Layla

Happy you like it! :)

Gonna do her bodysuit next then! :D

Would it be possible to release a version without DLC moves so your fans without Fan Axxess can enjoy them too? :)

Archived