Saturis Wrestler Caws (WWE2K14 To Do List Updated 21.10.13!)

Saturi

Any plans on when you will be starting Cameron and Naomi?

Have Jillian, Ivory, Jazz and Shaniqua up next but I might put Naomi in between. ;)

Will probably have great difficulties with their brodus attires cause they have lots of stuff on them that are not available in the game and not possible to apply them either (I mean that stuff that is hanging from their attires and the whole glitter stuff).

So I was thinking of sticking mainly with their FCW attires (Naomi and Cameron) and maybe add a brodus clay attire additionaly. :)

Also finishing a requested original caw at the moment and just got a list for around 20 male caws a friend needs help with. :spas:

Thanks a lot Boondox! :)

Happy you enjoying them.

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's great - would much prefer to see their wrestling attires in FCW anyway!

:cool::D

Happy to hear that! :D

Will start on Naomi asap. ;)

The only thing I hate is that I can't give Cameron the fur boots because there aren't any in the game :(

Have the same problem with Melinas old attires.

jcmmnx

Happy to hear that! :)

Found it hilarious that one of the reviewers asked if this is the "pre-op" Chyna. :P

Tried to make her as original as possible and give her the look she had back then (indeed before the face "fixing"). :D

I dont see Maxine on your list, any chance of making her? I'd love to see how you make her.

Even I enjoyed her mic and segment work in her time with the wwe, I didn't intented to create her cause she won't have a spot in my universe.

I thought HBK89 would create her anyway so I focused rather on the Divas I wanted to create the most. :)

Was also asked to create Kaitlyn and didn't because of that.

Might help with Kaitlyns face structure though if HBK89 doesn't mind me of doing so. :D

Wish I wouldn't be at work right now so I can keep working on my caws. :P

Have two more requests on originals and almost finished a third one.

I couldn't get a good look at it before I downloaded, but Kaval's right arm tattoo is wrong. Instead of it saying "To React", it's just that small barb wire design. I noticed it when I was adding his theme

I couldn't get a good look at it before I downloaded, but Kaval's right arm tattoo is wrong. Instead of it saying "To React", it's just that small barb wire design. I noticed it when I was adding his theme

Sorry about this but I could never make out what his tatoo says. :(

It looked like chinese symbols that had a similar design to the barb design so I used this since no other symbols were available on the creator. :fedup:

Checked tons of pictures of him but in none of them is there a clear view of his tatoo so I went with what I could see.

Does it say "to react" in chinese symbols or is it really text but looks like symbols because the letters are way too small?

It's really text that looks like symbols. Here's an up close shot of it for you.

kaval.jpg

Cool! :D

Where did you find that picture?

Googled tons of references and even a photobucket series where I found his indy attires but never saw that one. Otherwise I would had added it for sure. :)

Good to know as a future reference!

I can tell you how to edit it on yours if you want, it should be easy.

All you need to do on the editor is go to edit layers, select the previous logo and replace it with text.

Thought none of the in game text will look like that though.

I googled Kaval tattoo and it was the first image that popped up lol. I'll try to make it and see how it looks, or try to make it in paint tool(doubt I'll do that, cause I suck with PT)

Of course I wouldn't search for tatoo. :facepalm:

Just kept searching for Kaval or low ki only. :blush:

Oh well... I hope you can forgive me this once? :happy:

All is forgiven. Any idea when you're gonna start working on Melina?

Already worked on her basic shape.

HBK89 would create the attires for her but due to health issues he can't spend much time on creating caws and he has a lot of caws to do himself so I pushed her back on my list for now.

Gonna post the face and maybe a old basic attire from her MNM time (except the boots since no fur boots for the females are in the game :( ) so you can let me know what I should change to make her more accurate. ;)

Right now working on Jillian and Naomi.

Will finish Melinas face and post a first picture tomorrow after work so we can improve it together.

Scratch that!

Gonna finish the basic face in a few and post a picture here. ;)

Here Naomis first attempt (needs more work :P).

2ko3k6.png

Jillians face attempt and first attire

Jillian face needs opinions. :)

Keep in mind that jillians head is a bit lowered in her picture, she laughs so her lips as also her nose look even wider and her make up as also the hair is a bit different too.

314ascz.jpg

EDIT

First Attire with other hair.

330sqpz.png

That's actually a really good start on Naomi, although I see a of of Sharmell in this CAW also.

Started her early just for you. :D

Here comes Melinas face for Boondox.

2hftiyp.png

Gonna read all remaining comments tomorrow from work.

Goodnight! :)

Thanks alot!

Really appreciate it - looks good so far!

I LOVE Melina!, Her lips are bothering me, but I think it's just the choice of lipstick - looks really good - great work!

Hey :)

Nice to hear that.

Still up since I had to upload a caw for a friend.

The CC froze my game 3 times in a row so I had to restart my ps3.

On the top of that after I checked for my caws on CC I noticed that my Chyna, Maria and my Jessica (Original) are gone from CC.

The friend is a moderator on the THQ forums so he wrote a report to them about it.

Really gutted cause my Chyna had 2000+ downloads, between 300+ and 400+ reviews and was the top female caw on cc so far and on the hottest caws in demand. :(

I also checked under Chyna and it seems that all other Chyna caws are still up, only mine is gone (the second best had like 480 downloads).

Really don't understand why they had to do this and it annoys me to say the least.

Oh well... need to really go for now cause I have to wake up in 4 hours for work again.

Just a small info to everyone that is interested on my Caws:

After the maintenance the CC is messed up.

Due to this the search tags of my Chyna, Maria, Tamina and Jessica(original caw) doesn't work anymore so one can only find these caws in the following ways:

- search one of my other caws, then select "content by the creator" (it will list all of my caws)

- search for the most downloaded caws and go through the pages till you found my caws (very cumbersome so I suggest to use the first method).

Sorry for the troubles but they were caused by the THQs maintenance. :(

Jillian Update (hoping for feedback!)

ftgarl.png

Fixed the nose to meet more jillians real nose.

Updated the eyes, mouth and jaw more.

Jillian

It's a nice update, but I would suggest some things, darken her eyebrows slightly, they look a little too light. Also the eyes need to stretched a little on the width, as well as brought together on the x-axis. I'm not sure which time period you're going with, but if your going for crazy lips Jillian, maybe change the lip type to one with a fuller top lip because that lip type doesn't look right with a big top lip. Equally, you could change the colour to something more light which would give the allusion of them being bigger, plus she did always wear lighter pinks. Finally I'd make the nostril height greater/ add designs to the nostrils to make them look more prominent. I know this seems like a lot, but it's only tiny details that I think need changing.

Melina

I don't know why I'm seeing Su Yung more than Melina in this. I'd change the face skin instinctively. Lips need to be thicker and eyebrows could be brought down a little more. Overall, I would say that morphing is great, it's just the face skin that is ruining this for me.

Jillian

It's a nice update, but I would suggest some things, darken her eyebrows slightly, they look a little too light. Also the eyes need to stretched a little on the width, as well as brought together on the x-axis. I'm not sure which time period you're going with, but if your going for crazy lips Jillian, maybe change the lip type to one with a fuller top lip because that lip type doesn't look right with a big top lip. Equally, you could change the colour to something more light which would give the allusion of them being bigger, plus she did always wear lighter pinks. Finally I'd make the nostril height greater/ add designs to the nostrils to make them look more prominent. I know this seems like a lot, but it's only tiny details that I think need changing.

Melina

I don't know why I'm seeing Su Yung more than Melina in this. I'd change the face skin instinctively. Lips need to be thicker and eyebrows could be brought down a little more. Overall, I would say that morphing is great, it's just the face skin that is ruining this for me.

Thanks a lot for the great tips! :D

I was going for the jillian after the face "fixing" she had, that's why the lips are like this. :P

It's quite hard when I look on photoshoots because the face is never straight and when they laugh then the face structure changes aswell (like my first comparison up there). :)

The nose is unfortunately on the max height already, I just had to turn the angle so it will look like in real life in which her nostrils area almost covered through her nose turning downwards.

Will try to apply your suggestions after work and post the result. :)

For Melina I used the 8th skin because its the best suitable skin for her eyes.

Will try a other skin and compare to her real pictures again to see if one of the other ones are looking better on her. :)

Though I already had tried that before I morphed her but it's still worth to check again.

As about her lips, the problem on this picture is the lipstick, it makes her lips looking much smaller than they actually are. Will drop it so you can see the difference without it. :)

Will also post the comparison!

Saturi any chance of Vickie Guerrero?

There is one that looks accurate on cc as far as I remember. :o

Unless her search tags are gone like 4 of my caws due to THQs maintenance. :(

Have way too many caws I'm working right now but if no decent one comes up I might create one for you. For now I unfortunately can't. :(

Have way too many caws I'm working right now but if no decent one comes up I might create one for you. For now I unfortunately can't. :(

Oh ok. :(

Oh ok. :(

Hmm.... Ok I'll see what I can do. :unsure:

You guys are really killing me. :wacko:

Anyway!

Jillian Update

35kslms.png

- Changed the lip type, increased the depth and the size a bit

- Made the eyes slightly smaller but wider and changed the X axis

- changed the nose angle, depth, nostril H and W, the width and length a little

Melina Update

2vujzns.png

Was actually undecided between 3 different skins but found this one to be the most accurate at the end.

- Eyebrows lowered

- Lips changed, mouth depth slightly changed, width slightly changed, angle slightly changed

Naomi Update

2ntl1f6.png

- Changed the skin

- Changed the brows angle

- Changed the eyes size and width

- changed the nose size, both nostrils, angle to meet the original one

- Darken the hair more to give her the hair color and style she had on FCW

- Changed the size, depth, angle of the lips

Opinions/suggestion on everything very welcomed! :)

Archived