MCWrestling

iSmex.

D
ANIEL
B
RYAN

'when your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone...'

So we continue on the road to Testament, a road that will last four more days, before the inevitable. Even though Gabriel's inclusion in the match hasn't been confirmed in any way whatsoever, Daniel has to consider every possibility from every angle. Hence, he is assuming Sunday's Main Event to be a Triple Threat match, with him defending his gold against Cody Rhodes and Gabriel Gospel. Daniel's opinion about both of them haven't changed one bit since the dawn of time, especially Gospel. He's an attention-seeker, and that lust to get the camera on his face has made him much cheaper than he already was, instilled with the flavor of his fake acting of turning into a 'Goooooodddd... Gabriel Gospel'. BS. Daniel's calling BS on that, and also on Cody's understanding. Actually, Daniel is quite amazed with the working of Cody's brain. How, oh how! How can anyone, no matter how idiotic or moronic he might be, not be able to look through the painfully obvious mask of Gabriel Gospel. That's just... beyond sad. Nevertheless, Daniel continues his training inside the ring, practicing his favorite, Submission Wrestling, to get off to an early momentous start.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[
D Y N A M I T E
]

[
After the disgrace of Monday night, Dynamite was looking to move on and put that behind him. There's no point in getting worked up about it, because Dynamite's focus has to be on Sunday, and solely Sunday, when he takes on Ian Roberts at Testament for the MCW Atlantic Championship. Dynamite respects Roberts, but after the lambasting that Ian gave him the other night, Dynamite is out to take his title, and knock his block off. Ian, beware.
]

Hearts and minds
|
Gabriel Gospel

I want to see this card but we're already there really, are we not? So let me do an actual post in hope that two sudden bumps don't throw me right off the pace. So who is this man that we find walking down to the arena with a whistle as he hums a tune and a swagger in his step as he flicks along. It just happens to be the man known as Gabriel Gospel who is hoping to find out today if his appeal and his display was successful in getting himself into the World Heavyweight Championship match at Testament. Gabriel Gospel versus Cody Rhodes versus Daniel Bryan for the belt, sounds a bit like a pay per view match we've had in the past. Back then it was Gabriel who pinned Daniel to take the belt from Cody and this time? Cody pinning Daniel to take the belt off him? We'll see but this isn't even confirmed yet, it's all just speculation, speculation that will end on the next post, unless it's been bumped already. Let's find out shall we!?

2a0dv1l.jpg

^ Credit to Rich ^

PPV Name: Testament

PPV Date: 16th September 2012

Time: 7pm EST/6pm CST

Stadium: Mexico City Arena

Announcers: Dave Prazak & Jayson Addair

Official Theme:

Sponsored By: ¡Uno! - Green Day (Out September 25th)

Match One

{Grudge Match}

Lex Ludlow vs. Dusty Rhodes

Match Two

{MCW Atlantic Championship}

Ian Roberts © vs. Dynamite

Match Three

{Grudge Match ~ No Disqualification}

Marcus vs. Tyler Morgan

Match Four

{MCW Tag Team Championship(s) ~ Tag Team Turmoil}

Rockin' Rollers © vs. Prestigious vs. The Empire vs. Soulless Supremacy

Match Five

{MCW Television Championship}

Zakk Night © vs. Austin Aries vs. Elijah Burke

Match Six

{MCW Women's Championship}

Sora © /w Lara Parks vs. Lise Starr

Main Event

{MCW World Heavyweight Championship}

Daniel Bryan © vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Gabriel Gospel

Funbags
|
Gabriel Gospel

Gabe has only just made it to the arena and there he sees that what he wanted to see is... there to see. The card has just been put up, he is informed by a worker when he walks in through the doors, and Gabriel quickly dashes over to see if his name is there and is it? Is it? It is! Testament, it will be Daniel versus Cody versus Gabriel. Gabriel is very happy now, very happy that things have started to go his way. He's going to be heading down to Mexico with the rest of the roster and on Sunday he'll be assisting Cody Rhodes. Of course though he still has to try and make it entertaining so Avram doesn't block a casket and start making rash decisions and things such as that. But winning comes first, not his own win as in a pinfall win but his moral win, the completion of his goal, his own personal win. So now that that's settled it's time to go get some grub.

JAYSON ADDAIR ~
Let Yourself Go!

Mexico City, Mexico. Interesting... as that is the place in which the leader of PsychoCyanide Mexico lives. But will Pedro make an appearence this Sunday? Perhaps. But this should be a very fun Pay Per View, a chance to go back to the ol' Cyanide stomping grounds. Mexico is a place that Cyanide have found themselves many a time. And look, Jayson is on commentary! Well, with Dusty Rhodes competing. It is highly unlikely that he will be up to calling the remainder of the show, thus why Avram brought up a Proving Grounds commentator. It was going to be Daredevil, but the sun is terrible on his hairy legs. So Jayson it is, the 'Misfit Factor' will be ringside, so close to the action. Of course this isn't his first Pay Per View he shall be calling. He called Wreck The Halls last year with Alex Shelley, and a few before with Dave Prazak. Sunday is gonna' be a blast.

The missing piece
|
Prestigious

Hey Shaun don't you mock Daredevil and his hairy legs, that is no way to Be a STAR. That's more like Be a DICK or something, and we don't want that. Be a STAR. Show tolerance and respect. And Prestigious have just seen the card for Testament and booyah, they're there. They get a shot at moobs, the blob, the one man buffet eating machine and also his partner the scruffy, racist, cat screaching tramp too. Unfortunately there are another two teams that are getting shots too, The Empire and the Soulless Society. So yeah Prestigious aren't the only ones getting their chance but they will be the ones winning the gold, count on that. They're not gonna let the SS steal another win and The Empire have been on the backburner for a while now so they're not gonna win either. Prestigious for the gold. Now the two have seen they are going to Mexico, they can go and do other stuff. Fifa then.

SORA ~
Psycholicious!

Is anyone honestly surprised that it is Lise Starr getting a Championship shot? Seems no thought was even given to Alice, or Eve. Not a huge shocker really, it's just... typical. Of course Lara will be there, ringside to offer her moral support - and that's it. Because as proven many, many times... Lise just can't beat Sora. There's always that single opponent you just, can't beat one on one. For Jayson, that was Johnny Deuce. For Sora, that was basically Adrianna Ramirez; that's right, I remember stuff. And for Lise, that opponent is Sora. It's a shame, but Sora has never embarrassed Lise in Mexico, so that'll be new, fun. Oh, and so need to check in with PsychoCyanide Mexico.

[
D Y N A M I T E
]

[
So today, Dynamite would make his usual daily pilgrimage to the MCW Arena to, of course, prepare for his match with Ian Roberts. He had also received a text off of one of the MCW backstage staff, notifying Dynamite that the match card for Testament had been posted. Dynamite was hoping for a good spot, but it didn't matter too much to him where his match with Ian Roberts was on the card, because the two main things on Dynamite's mind were winning the MCW Atlantic Championship, and putting on a great show for Mexico!
]

Better than nothing
|
Alice Heart

Alice can't say she's surprised not to see her name on the card, she didn't think she would. Everyone knew it would be Lise getting the title shot seeing how much tension and bad blood between the two there is. Is there match even really about the title or is it just anothet grudge match like Marcus and Morgan or Lex and..... Dusty? Yeah that one is weird. Alice is going to go down to Mexico though, she's been there before she used to wrestle there before she made it to MCW so it'll be good to go back there. She will just be watching though as she won't have any action to look forward to but it should be fun anyway. Mexico is a country with some great wrestling heritage and the fans are always fantastic, Alice is looking forward to it. She'd look forward to it more though if she had herself a title match. Hopefully soon she'll be back in that title picture. She's come close before, she can do it again.

[
D Y N A M I T E
]

[
After waking up and checking his phone, Dynamtie swept back the covers and got up. He then went onto his Spotify app on his iPhone, and plugged it in to his JVC sound cube. He was soon scrolling through his list of songs on his 'Gym' playlist, and selected 'Harder Than You Think' by Public Enemy, which is what he would listed to as he made his way into the bathroom. He had also turned the sound up so that he could hear it through the walls.
]

AUSTIN ARIES
?
THE GREATEST MAN THAT EVER LIVED

[
Yay, the matchcard was up. But, instead of rushing from his locker room to the bulletin board like most members of the MCW roster, Austin Aries woke up in his hotel room and checked his phone to be alerted of a new email. Which, of course, contained the matchard. He nodded his head, happy that the match was finalised. He'd then take a shower, get dressed, and leave the hotel in order to make his way to the arena.
]

Orange Box
|
Gabriel Gospel

So it's going to be a long wait now unti Testament, a show that has some significance to Gabriel. It was back at Testament last year, in Wembley in his home country of England that he won the Television Championship which was really the start of his push in this company. It was that win which really made him a star in the company and got him on the road to the World Title he went on to win at Fall Fury. We know the rest and it all leads to right now where Gabriel is going to get himself another shot at the gold but this time is different as he has already said that he is not going for the gold, he wants the title to change hands but will that be to him? Well you heard what he said, don't make me repeat myself all the time I do that enough as it is. So Gabe is in the canteen getting some dinner and not lunch because it's just not it's dinner because it's dinner time. Nuff said.

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

There it is. The stage is set. Mexico City, Mexico, the city where Cody Rhodes will make his return to the grand stage of pay-per-view wrestling, main eventing the pay-per-view named Testament as he'll be wrestling for the MCW World Heavyweight Championship. What was supposed to be a one on one match up between Cody Rhodes and the MCW World Heavyweight Champion; Daniel Bryan, a match that Cody Rhodes has already proven to be successful in by beating Daniel Bryan in a one on one match, Gabriel Gospel was added into the mix and now Testament will see a Triple Threat match for the MCW World Heavyweight Championship that will include Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes and Gabriel Gospel. This mountain that Cody had to climb just grew a couple of feet.

SORA ~
Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight for this Love!

I am listening to Cheryl Cole, so what? Huh? At least I am man enough to admit it. Anywho! It was a Wednesday, meaning that there are only a few days left until the Pay Per View event; Testament. Sora wasn't going to hit the gym, or scout pass matches... not at all. Beating Lise is like a Sixth Sense to Sora, and perhaps her strongest sense too with how easy it is. Now though, Sora could be found roaming the halls, doing nothing, just bored.

tbc.

[
D Y N A M I T E
]

[
Currently on Dynamite's JVC sound cube to the song 'Hall Of Fame' by The Script, featuring will.i.am. It was playing as Dynamite made his breakfast, consisting of pancakes, thick-cut bacon, and some butter. Not great, but it was okay. Plus, Dynamite got to wash it all down with some freshly-squeezed orange juice. Well, if squeezed by the shop he bought ir from on Monday counts as 'freshly squeezed'. Well, it says it on the label, so why not?
]

D
ANIEL
B
RYAN

So... The card is up! Cool... Daniel just took a look at it, to confirm with his very two eyes the placement of a certain Triple Threat Match to be the Main Event. Endgame all over, but certainly, a lot different than before. The entry of Gabriel Gospel now confirmed, a meeting with Jayson Addair, who'll be on commentary to call the action this Sunday, is a top priority. And since Daniel has gotten through with a fair share of preparations for today... Might as well use the worth of the present time. So! Daniel would be endlessly roaming through the halls, in desperate attempt to find Jayson for the all-important talk, and asking the passerbys of his location, if they have any idea themselves, that is.

TBC:
Shaun

On defense
|
Gabriel Gospel

So where has Gabriel been for all this time? Right here actually, he hasn't gone anywhere, he's still chilling in the arena like a boss after having that food. He's been resting up in his locker room because who doesn't love a nice kip? The question should be where I have been and the answer is playing Team Fortress 2 on the Xbox because it's a legend of a game. Still surprised we managed to get an 8v8 game set up on it. Anyway this has nothing to do with Gabriel as he's not playing Team Fortress 2, he isn't even consious at this moment. He's just drifted along to the land of nod. Well it's not like he has much else to do at the moment, it's still quite a whie until Testament and he has a lot of free time. He'll just find ways to spend it all. So stay tuned for more of the exciting adventures of Gabriel Gospel.

JAYSON ADDAIR ~
A Killjoy From Detroit!

Well, Jayson can be a hard guy to find at times. More often than not, he'll find you... if he needs to. He had been in one of those, mysterious moods. Just the shadow in a room, moving with nobody noticing, being able to hear everything. And as such, he heard a few rumblings about Daniel wanting to find him. So, when Daniel happened to be asking a passer by, Jayson would show himself. Stood behind Daniel, he sort of yelled. "
WHAT'S UP?!
". Pause. "
...Daniel
".

[
D Y N A M I T E
]

[
Dynamite was now watching the television, and the live feed coming from the Houses Of Parliament regarding the Hillsborough disaster in 1989. Having grown up in Liverpool and knowing some of the people from the affected families, Dynamite had a great interest in that. He was disgraced to hear the findings, and once it had come to an end, he finished up his breakfast whilst reflecting on it.
]

D
ANIEL
B
RYAN

In an instant, Daniel would turn around to the call from the man he's been looking for: Jayson Addair. Nodding his head as to say "
Fine...
" Daniel would proceed to approach Jayson, extending his hand onto him on completing the steps. "
I'm doing good, Jayson... Thanks for asking... Ho- How are you...?
" Huh?
Daniel
asked somebody how he was doing... and even thanked him...? Daniel?! Has the world turned upside-down? Has there born a man, NOT from woman? Have the angels and demons waged war against each other? Whatever the case may be, Daniel would wait for a response, keeping the extended hand intact.

JAYSON ADDAIR ~
Pledge Allegiance to the Underworld!

"
I'm good, thanks
". Jayson would say as he folded his arms across his chest. He looked at the extended hand, but shook his head from side to side a few times. A handshake was not going to happen
. "
...heard you've been looking for me, why exactly?
". It is odd, usually it is only a member of PsychoCyanide, or Mike Stokes, or some freak like Alex Blair with his dead pet squirrel who wants to talk with Jayson. Nobody else...

[
D Y N A M I T E
]

[
Dynamite eventually rose from his seat, and the rest of his morning routine followed, including him packing his bag for the day. Just before Dynamite left his apartment, he stopped to check his phone. On it he saw he had a couple of new e-mails, one from NFLShop.com, and the other from one of the MCW producers, asking Dynamite to do an interview with Dave Prazack for a segment on Sunday night's show. Dynamite swiftly replied, and then set off for the arena.
]

Archived