wisco's caws

wiscowilz

Until I can figure it out here is the link to the photobucket page...

http://s185.photobuc...z/WWE12%20CAWs/

<p>I havent bought a WWE game for years but figured I would buy this one.  There are some really great CAWs on this site...Have had the game for awhile and I figured I would finally share mine...some are pretty good I think and others i know aren't anything spectacular.  Photos were taken with my iPhone so picture quality might not be the best.

"Archangel" Azrael Blade

Just a dark evil character who likes to inflict a lot of pain on his opponents.

1500BD5F.jpg

B00ECD89.jpg

300795E5.jpg

1F467A2A.jpg

"The Panther" Kareem Jordan

descendant of African Royalty, Jordan grew up a huge wrestling and comic book fan...his nickname comes from his favorite character Black Panther

thought I got a picture of his face but guess I will have to later.

789CCD9C.jpg

"Outlaw" Marshall Walker

Like you can probably figure, he is a bad ass who is a throwback to old school western outlaws with a modern twist (he rides a motorcycle to the ring)

072E0B70.jpg

D0B1D183.jpg

4DB00A05.jpg

B2F0ECDC.jpg

"The Future" Xander Ryan

A high flying light heavyweight

F1BE7FF3.jpg

53B151DF.jpg

6B828A6B.jpg

"The Nightmare" Devon Grave

Light heavyweight with a major evil streak...Ryans #1 rival and future ally to Azrael Blade (once I get an all CAW Universe)...looks like I need a face close up on him as well

ECDB8969.jpg

54BE9E54.jpg

736B14B8.jpg

;"Rocker" Rick Cassidy

A throwback to 80s classics like Rock-n-Roll Express, Rockers, Fantastics...a big 80s fans and it shows in his style...he is a newer light heavyweight I am working on

F621AFE1.jpg

<p>"Golden God" Ryan Omega

C768AB3E.jpg

And Finally a new tag team I am working on...back to the classic face painted teams of the 80s/90s...The new Demolition...Pain and Hammer. (since taking the pic I have made Hammer African American)

First is Pain than Hammer and then their entrance 'helmet/mask'

358FA14F.jpg

D4FAE3BB.jpg

0D9C4F02.jpg

5460DCDE.jpg

401476D2.jpg

In my limited spare time I am currently working on another tag team called the Byrds of Prey and will be a face team with face paint as well as ideas for a couple of females and a couple of other tag teams and light heavyweights.

Apologies for that...they were showing up when I previewed not sure what happened

Its not letting me use some image extension from photobucket and not sure which part...it continues to change the URL I put in to something else and wont post the image.</p>

Got it figured out will edit URLs soon.

Okay so it seems to only want to show the MOST recent one after changing them...not sure why it wont show all of them at the same time...will fix this in a bit.

Would love any input/feedback people have or mostly just any thoughts they have...I'm no good at PT and really dont have any time right now (maybe this summer when I have 3 months off I will see if I can figure it out...as for now I just like combining different items in game and making things simple but good looking at least IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

Just checked and if anyone is interested Xander Ryan, Marshall Walker, and Azrael Blade are all still on CC (if you can get on)...all have movesets as well.

Will try and get others up this weekend as well as a few others I am working on if I have time.

Would love any comments as well.

First time I have shared CAWs in a very long time

Yeah the morphing is something new to me...they dont look too bad in the game actually, but I am more of a concept person I feel...I come up with an idea and a name and I am trying to make them work with a look afterward.

What advice do you have for morphing or what is it about it that you aren't a fan of.

• 1 month later...

I finally figured out what was going on with my PT so when I have some time (i'm at the end of my spring break right now from work) I am going to start messing around with some PT stuff and see what I can come up with.

I have also started working on a few new guys that I am introducing into my Universe as generic people with generic outfits but will eventually get real gimmicks.

I changed Ryan Omega's name and look a bit to be more of a "Golden Boy" Egotistical type (kind of a Lex Luger/Chris Masters type guy)

I also made a new guy named Orion Omega who is a tough good guy (nicknamed The Hunter probably)

I made a new tag team that will be kind of like MCMG/Hooligans/etc Team name is going to be The Misfits (individual nicknames are Hooligan and Maniac)...the have already debuted individually in generic gimmicks and one has already been saved from an attack by Chris Sabin.

I also have one guy made for another new face painted tag team that will be called The Birds of Prey (Keith Falcon and Matt Griffin) Falcon has debuted with a generic gimmick.

First time in this forum. Love the CAW's on here. I am creating some of my own also. I don't have them finished but I will post pictures on here as soon as I have them completed. I don't think they are very good but I'll wait and see what everyone says about them on here.

To give you an idea on who they are.......

My first one I named "All Star" Adam Alexander. He is Face and he comes from a sports background, very confident, very charismatic.

The other I named Prince Ian O'Sullivan. He is Heel and comes from Irish descent. His grandfather was King of Ireland and his father is currently the King of Ireland. He hopes to succeed his father on the throne. He is very arrogant and self-centered.

I will post both with pics as soon as I finalize them. I'd love everyone's opinion on them when I do. Thanks.

Archived