Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes ! Wor-ld Heavy-weight Champ-ion! Now on live

Orchio

Yo

I just wanted to jump in and say how great this is, just picked it up and I'm only too happy to replace my IGM Bryan with this. The hair is a little light for my taste and I wanna bulk him out a tad but the detailing, face morphing and attires are top notch.

My personal CAW of the Week!

Thanks man, I'll be sure to darken the hair a few clicks for when he debuts one of his rumoured new attires,also I'll be doing an ROH era slot too for anybody interested in that era.

YES YES YES! this CAW is now Caws.ws CAW of The Week!

http://caws.ws/news/...9-daniel-bryan/

great minds.

Yeah I think I just took the hair darkness down to 100 flat. Like I said the body morph was not to my liking, Bryan was very active in my universe before the DL so I'm keen to tweak it perfectly. I've thrown him in with CM Punk, who I feel is a good character model to view CAWs against, and I'll get the morphings perfect. If you make another slot or an update I can pass on the tweaks for you to take for a test drive.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see you haven't gone on strike like the rest of the CAW makers here.

There's a strike? can't say i have noticed. Ruaidri do you plan on scrapping the shirt for his jacket in the future? or is this final?

I'm likely going to keep the shirt,but this isn't final as the house show attire will be replaced when he debuts a new attire by WrestleMania.

ok here goes. These are my tweaks.

As a disclaimer I'd like to say that these may not make the CAW any better, but they are more realistic and are merely tweaks to an already amazing CAW.

I consider myself to have a good eye for body morphing and I good understanding of what will work against the IGMs.

for the first attire delete the first eye make up as it's not really that noticeable - you will not need to do this on the rest as there are still some layers.

drop hair shade to 105

add torso body hair 3 (15, 150, 160)

(these 2 changes must be made to each attire)

age 17

morphing changes:

head (12, 5, 5)

cranium (-23, -51, 53, 16)

eyes (35, -15, 36, 36, -35, -46, -43)

neck (-43, -3, 0)

chest (41, 17, -3, 20)

traps (-50, 6, 4)

sh (-18, 7, -29)

ab (-30, 26, 12)

w (42, 27)

arms length -11

legs (6, 5, 11, 5, 16)

^ As shockmaster4life said there is no render.

Forgot to mention but I've applied Nickbreaker's tweaks (which I like alot).but haven't got the chance to cap them yet.

Did it myself I also played around a little with the arm too. :)

^ As shockmaster4life said there is no render.

Forgot to mention but I've applied Nickbreaker's tweaks (which I like alot).but haven't got the chance to cap them yet.

Did it myself I also played around a little with the arm too. :)

What did you do with the arm morphs?

• 2 weeks later...

Have you edited it lately to where the pain tool logos dont go onto his skin? Id love to download it as itss the best D Bryan i've seen but the PT's going on the skin just is a turn off.

EDIT: Thats just judging from last time i looked at it though. Other than that just amazing caw!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived