The Icon's 2012 Showcase : Two New Previews Added 2/14/12

S.I.G.

Isn't this Mr.B's caw just with a different name?

This is the one I'm talking about

bslater.png

Yes this is Mr.B Caw that's why i said "Donated by: ExplosiveMrB" Anyway.... The Name Brandon Slater is what he named the caw i changed nothing on it. I'm guessing "Beast" is a nickname.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bslater.png

Yes this is Mr.B Caw that's why i said "Donated by: ExplosiveMrB" Anyway.... The Name Brandon Slater is what he named the caw i changed nothing on it. I'm guessing "Beast" is a nickname.

I saw the donated thing I wasn't accusing you of anything, I'm just confused on why you were posting him as well as Mr.B posting him.

bslater.png

I saw the donated thing I wasn't accusing you of anything, I'm just confused on why you were posting him as well as Mr.B posting him.

Posting all the wrestlers apart of the roster (for the actual show).

• 1 month later...

Maybe a mod may have merge the topics by mistake?

Anyways, I love your caws. I know that someone has put alot of time into them.

My favorites are Clegane & Blade. Clegane reminds me of a modern day version of The Barbarian (the wrestler). And Blade's heel attire looks more like The Demon then Sting imo but I love it anyways.

Archived