The Icon's 2012 Showcase : Two New Previews Added 2/14/12

S.I.G.

Does everybody have the same body morphing? Haha it looks very similar in all of them.

Not at all, might just be the pictures in CAW mode Enigma is a 6'6 and is actually pretty lean/thin, thin like Edge but less muscular. Clark Williams is closer to Claudio Castagnoli. Valentine's is close to Young Jericho/HBK, The Icon is Jack Swagger size and JJ is a buff 6'1.

I guess the pictures in CAW mode made it seem like it. Are you planning on uploading some of these soon? Or are you waiting till you can do like a mass upload of all of them?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If only this was on PS3! Sick work! Can you post the pics of the paint tools? So I can use some of your sick kickpad designs. Please!

Yeah I can do that, anyone's specifically you'd like? And thanks man.

Great update man! Are these goin on CC as I need to bulk up my roster on universe mode! Lol

Yeah they'll all be up when they're complete. Clark Williams and The Icon are fully done so I'll put them up today, the rest will follow hopefully soon.

I'm gonna upload them sometime this week, I'm still tweaking movesets and attires. Not to mention the game keeps freezing on me in CAW mode when I got to edit them which is extremely frustrating.

On that I've found if you switch between the menu's too fast i.e. RB and LB it crashes. Not saying this is the same as what you have, but I experience this whenever I flick between them too fast.

Glad to see Rampage again since I have a CAW with similar stature and I didn't want them to appear too similar. Needless to say Rampage is looking good this year, as are you other CAWs.

Archived