WWF INVASION

santacaw

What on earth does being Irish have to do with this?

The caws are stolen, I downloaded all those I suspected to be mine, checked the formula and it's identical other than z few sliders you've adjusted by 1 so instead of

Eyes 20, 40, 100

You have

Eye 21, 42, 99

You've been caught red handed, it's pathetic... Now it's time to man up and take it or go away with your tail between your legs.

:XD: excuses, excuses. Just give credit, it's not rocket science to do so.

well u have a cheek KRadiation did u know NBAfanman was riping ur caws off to on psn hes claiming to have made a hollywood hulk hogan paintool a week ago when the orginal creater had put it up over a week ago

well know what ill tell you the truth santacaw did not steal ur caw folumas it was me who did it yes i took ur paintools and put them on his caws he did not know where i was getting the paintools from but some paintools he did make him self thats why he has been up most off the night deleting things i did and fixing things like giving credit to people who helped with the caws and if u dont belive me check 4 yourself as u will see .he did not know what i was doing to i told him last night so go easy on him it was me not him.

santacaw mate im sorry 4 getting you in shit with most off the caw creaters here hope you can forgive me mate for all the crap i put u in

I don't understand why I have a cheek to call someone out for reuploading caws and claiming they made them?

Its not like I'm purposefully ignoring certain re uploaders and only picking on this thread. Im not able or willing to kick up a fuss against everyone who re ups my content because it's been done too many times.

I don't buy the excuse of you uploaded my paint tools because I've not uploaded most of what I've created. I've uploaded caws and from how this looks they've just been downloaded and then immediately reuploaded with no changes. Its impossible that anyone could upload my paint tools. Andre the giant didn't even have paint tools!

There is no need to reuploading them with credit because you guys aren't doing anything to then worth uploading. If you'd taken a caw and made 4 new attires then yes, but a tiny tweak isn't worthy and just looks like someone trying to pretend they made anothers work.

Reaper666- I never ripped off Krad's creation. All my paint tools are originals. I give credit and asked permission if I did upload anything. I sure as hell never ripped off Krad's creations. He would know. So get your facts straight. How dare you to start something up between me and Krad. I respect the man. He would know. As for my Hollywood Hulk Hogan, its a combo of Alt.Ending/cutting edge's face with kung fu's paint tools from the 360. Its somewhat of a conversion and proper credit was given. I even uploaded the paint tool to prove I'm the original. I admit I tweak caws but at least I give proper credit unlike you're sorry misinformed ass. Dont't start with me because you're making yourself to be the world's biggest instigator and a$$hole! Not to mention liar too. I ripped off Krad's Hogan....that's a lie! Some moderator please ban this fool!

Archived