How do you get more replies on you caws?

DancingJoker.

[quote name='Judge *censored*in Fudge' timestamp='1293627633' post='7822987']
basically it comes down to name value, like it always has. D and Dynomyte have put out consistently good caws for a long period of time, so much so that they have inadvertently spawned there own followers.
[/quote]

So post alot of good caws is that what you mean?

the top caw makers are also their own worst enemies too because they have a lot of pressure on them to be consistant.

Now, if i .. a relatively unknown caw maker except to a select few.. made a caw that kicked some one like the d's arse (not likely.. but being hypotheitcal here.. no disrespect :P) i bet that the D's version would get a lot more views, praise and comments than mine would.. why? because people see the name and want to see what he is doing.

it's nothing against you joker.. but we all start at the bottom and have to earn the respect of our peers.. now whilst your caws a decent enough.. you cannot expect instat praise and glorification that the top end caw makers recieve who have been doing their thing for years now. If you want praise and alot of coments.. just keep making decent caws and give decent feedback on other people's caws too.

[quote name='Alonzi Alonso!' timestamp='1293628842' post='7823006']
the top caw makers are also their own worst enemies too because they have a lot of pressure on them to be consistant.

Now, if i .. a relatively unknown caw maker except to a select few.. made a caw that kicked some one like the d's arse (not likely.. but being hypotheitcal here.. no disrespect :P) i bet that the D's version would get a lot more views, praise and comments than mine would.. why? because people see the name and want to see what he is doing.

it's nothing against you joker.. but we all start at the bottom and have to earn the respect of our peers.. now whilst your caws a decent enough.. you cannot expect instat praise and glorification that the top end caw makers recieve who have been doing their thing for years now. If you want praise and alot of coments.. just keep making decent caws and give decent feedback on other people's caws too.
[/quote]

Thanks for the advice

[quote name='mickeyblueeyes37' timestamp='1293635869' post='7823146']
[quote name='Mr.DickDan187' timestamp='1293627058' post='7822978']
coz u suck
[/quote]

Havent you seen this guys work I think his one of the faces makers on here this year so far.
[/quote]

I you think that, then you don't have high standards. No disrespect.

The only way to get attention on community creations is to message random people to download your content and hopefully get five stars early.

I think they should make the 'most recent' the front page because most people only see the highest rated stuff and don't bother looking at new stuff.

Archived