Synyster Gates

XxAlcLegacyxX

Hey everyone,i'm not new here,I've been here since late '07,but i forgot my acoount info on "Alclegacy".So I was forced to make a new account here.

Anyways,last night,while listening to Avenged Sevenfold,I just had an urge to make Synyster.Only the face has been done ATM,but I will get the body up soon.

I also plan on making the entire band (Including The Rev).Please give me feedback.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmQXv_1ybac[/media]

As a big fan of Sevenfold I'm glad someones making them, my suggestions really would be to maybe loosen up on the eye makeup and keep it a little more simple and smaller, maybe a change of hat.. I cant help but feel it looks huge, along with a change of shirt, other than that the morphing is excellent. :)

[quote name='Synyster.' timestamp='1292820421' post='7803604']
As a big fan of Sevenfold I'm glad someones making them, my suggestions really would be to maybe loosen up on the eye makeup and keep it a little more simple and smaller, maybe a change of hat.. I cant help but feel it looks huge, along with a change of shirt, other than that the morphing is excellent. :)
[/quote]
Thanks for the suggestions!

For the attire,make up in generel,It's based off this pic I found oh hime,with a grayish hat,the make up looks accurate for the picture,and i havent done the shirt yet,just something to throw on for the video lol.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
dude thats sick! just needs a guitar and he's good to go. lol

oh and i heard some suggestions above here about the make up etc. well, their makeup, clothing and hairstyle etc changes very often, so it would be impossible to make him look identical to all the pictures you'll find of him. so i would definitly say stick with what you have, at least for the make up and hat part. looks awesome dude!

It looks really good to me.
@Beast And The Harlot - The specular is at the right level if you think about it, look at Jericho and Miz; they're shiny as hell. So I think he had the specular up so far so he would fit in with the in game roster like I do with all CAWS I have.

P.S
A word to the wise when the fire dies you think it's over but it's just begun.

[quote name='GenocidalTendencies' timestamp='1300650475' post='7969173']
It looks really good to me.
@Beast And The Harlot - The specular is at the right level if you think about it, look at Jericho and Miz; they're shiny as hell. So I think he had the specular up so far so he would fit in with the in game roster like I do with all CAWS I have.

P.S
A word to the wise when the fire dies you think it's over but it's just begun.
[/quote]
I love you for those lyrics. :hqhq:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived