Caws that are a pain to make

This topic is mainly directed to caw makers, but I just wanted to know who everyone thinks is the most difficult to create. For me a few would be Sting definately. I'd also say Doink the Clown just because all those layers for his upper arms. Any other opinions?

Sting definitely, just because of the face paint

DDP took a while to make the Diamond Cutter logo

And I made a Brock Lesnar, then I looked up how to make his back tattoo, then I just gave up and gave him a generic design for a tat :lol:

Any CAWs with face paint or tight designs definitely take me (or cost me lol) several hours. Lesnar has always been tough for obvious reasons but my toughest was probably Demolition Crush, his face paint took me hours to get something half decent.

masked kane !!! i thought it would be easy because of the mask but the costume was really tough to do !
don't know why he is not in the game! he fought at wrestlemania 14 and 15

we spend hours making cal and they gave us a plastic hbk !!! lol

Kurt Angle gave me some probs w/ LOW. His nose is just odd. It's like short and big at the same time. Plus his tights. I didn't wanna cop out w/ the red tights and blue "A" on it but I also didn't wanna make the one that says 11x or wutever it is. I finally found an old pic of him w/ a Star and stripe logo on dark blue. I'm satisfied w/ it. Robert Gibson was also tough. He's a goofy lookin mofo.

[quote name='Mr. Nice Guy' post='6029110' date='May 1 2009, 07:47 PM']This topic is mainly directed to caw makers, but I just wanted to know who everyone thinks is the most difficult to create. For me a few would be Sting definately. I'd also say Doink the Clown just because all those layers for his upper arms. Any other opinions?[/quote]

Doink isnt that difficult to make.

a shirt an wrestling attire top wristbands and a few stars.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='hizkijah joyce' post='6123748' date='May 29 2009, 03:31 AM']Every scoot hall i see on here sucks i wish i had a cameralol but he was hard for me to make due to pics on oww[/quote]
Alittle arrogant aren't ya?

Archived