90 second TRAILER posted at IGN !!!

glennsoe

You can hit your opponent with the television.
-You Can slam or clotheline your opponent inside the fans area while he is out
-The feeling of the wrestlers appears in the match(angry-happy,scary,...)
-You can do finishers without hitting a toe first
-You can reverse finishers into finishers
-You can do finishers on the table while standing near it(in past games you should be standing on it)
-While holding your opponent with your finisher you could taunt the fans with him or move with him around.

link to clip; [url="http://ps3.ign.com/articles/705/705119p1.html"]http://ps3.ign.com/articles/705/705119p1.html[/url]

Angle also hits Cena with a LIGHT BULP !!

John Cena got hit in the head by a television hard.
And yet, he got up fairly quickly.
Kurt Angle was clotheslined behind the barrier, and he still got up quickly enough.
John Cena got Angle-slammed through the table, but he still got up quickly enough.

For some reason, I smell a Smackdown vs. Raw 06 game, and the stench is putrid.

[quote name='M3J' post='147003' date='May 5 2006, 10:29 PM']John Cena got hit in the head by a television hard.
Kurt Angle was clotheslined behind the barrier, and he still got up quickly enough.
John Cena got Angle-slammed through the table, but he still got up quickly enough.

For some reason, I smell a Smackdown vs. Raw 06 game, and the stench is putrid.[/quote]
I think your right its just to skip the boring get up parts. :D

[quote name='ReyRulz619' post='147156' date='May 5 2006, 06:18 PM'][quote name='M3J' post='147003' date='May 5 2006, 10:29 PM']
John Cena got hit in the head by a television hard.

For some reason, I smell a Smackdown vs. Raw 06 game, and the stench is putrid.[/quote]
I think your right its just to skip the boring get up parts. :D
[/quote]
Well, I hope it does take a while, because that was too fast for Cena and Angle to get up.
But yeah, I kind of agree with you. It's to skip the boring parts, I'm not sure though.

I dont think you can do any of that stuff, and that this is just a trailer. That would be much too complex to fit onto the PSP or even the PS2. And the only thing thats supposed to differ is the graphics, not the gameplay.

[quote name='ReyRulz619' post='149383' date='May 6 2006, 09:57 PM']It does look a little to big, but why worry atleast it didn't just disappear like in all the other games. That made the table unrealistic and I hated the face that it did it. :nono:[/quote]
on this game the table will still disapear im sure about it i have seen it!

[quote name='Pedro_PBR' post='149809' date='May 7 2006, 12:28 AM'][quote name='ReyRulz619' post='149383' date='May 6 2006, 09:57 PM']
It does look a little to big, but why worry atleast it didn't just disappear like in all the other games. That made the table unrealistic and I hated the face that it did it. :nono:[/quote]
on this game the table will still disapear im sure about it i have seen it!
[/quote]

Look, we all know your just lieng. That you've seen it and all. I ain't believing it. Though the tables are going to disappear i'm pretty sure. And this is just a trailer, it looks nothing like that.

hhmmm.. maybe if you checked the video of the ACTUAL IN-GAME FOOTAGE of kurt angle and john cena fighting you would have seen that john cena was laid out on the table and kurt angle moonsaulted him and the table dissapeared

[quote name='Pedro_PBR' post='151138' date='May 7 2006, 02:36 PM']but on the first experience angle broke a table with cena there and the table disappeared so im not lieng

do u want the link to confirm it? matthardyfan???[/quote]

Oh, I thought you meant you saw the GAME....O.K, now I get where your going. But they still have time to improve that.
And also, you lied earlier about you knew the roster...I still don't believe you about that.

[quote name='MattHardyFan' post='151801' date='May 7 2006, 07:04 PM'][quote name='Pedro_PBR' post='151138' date='May 7 2006, 02:36 PM']
but on the first experience angle broke a table with cena there and the table disappeared so im not lieng

do u want the link to confirm it? matthardyfan???[/quote]

Oh, I thought you meant you saw the GAME....O.K, now I get where your going. But they still have time to improve that.
And also, you lied earlier about you knew the roster...I still don't believe you about that.
[/quote]
i said that? well maybe u understanded that when i said i was sure Joey mercury(and mnm) would be there i didnt meant that i meant that he was going to be there cause hes in the wwe for over a year now.and hes a champ.

Archived