What would you scarafice

The Rogue Angel

Lets think for a second that Wrestling and TNA is all legit. And Double J will let any one into the fatal four way at sacrifice based onn what they will scarafice. (The rules are dumb but that was happens when you give Vince Russo total creative controle and 4 pounds of crack cocain.)So what would you sacrifice to be in that match.

I'll start of my saying a goat, so if i get pinned i have to kill a goat.

[quote name='The Rogue Angel' post='6006698' date='Apr 25 2009, 01:39 PM']Lets think for a second that Wrestling and TNA is all legit. And Double J will let any one into the fatal four way at sacrifice based onn what they will scarafice. (The rules are dumb but that was happens when you give Vince Russo total creative controle and 4 pounds of crack cocain.)So what would you sacrifice to be in that match.

I'll start of my saying a goat, so if i get pinned i have to kill a goat.[/quote]

Are you sure that someone didn't give 4 lbs of the funny stuff to you? This has gotta be the stupidest post ever. First off scarafice isn't a word. Unless you count how Al Pacino's Tony Montana character would pronounce the title of the movie he is in (Scarface) with a thick accent.

Secondly, WTF? NO seriously WTF? R U some kind of heathen wack job? If you get pinned, you have to kill a goat on a TNA taping. :???:

I agree with Cash though, I'd sacrifice Bobby Lashley's career by jobbing him out in order to promote other talent.

It loled when Jeff Jarrett bout did a facepalm at the end of Impact. He wasn't all like ZOMG Bobby Lashley. He looked mostly just discontent and stuff.

[quote name='unknownsold13r' post='6008044' date='Apr 26 2009, 12:17 AM'][quote name='The Rogue Angel' post='6006698' date='Apr 25 2009, 01:39 PM']Lets think for a second that Wrestling and TNA is all legit. And Double J will let any one into the fatal four way at sacrifice based onn what they will scarafice. (The rules are dumb but that was happens when you give Vince Russo total creative controle and 4 pounds of crack cocain.)So what would you sacrifice to be in that match.

I'll start of my saying a goat, so if i get pinned i have to kill a goat.[/quote]

Are you sure that someone didn't give 4 lbs of the funny stuff to you? This has gotta be the stupidest post ever. First off scarafice isn't a word. Unless you count how Al Pacino's Tony Montana character would pronounce the title of the movie he is in (Scarface) with a thick accent.

Secondly, WTF? NO seriously WTF? R U some kind of heathen wack job? If you get pinned, you have to kill a goat on a TNA taping. :???:

I agree with Cash though, I'd sacrifice Bobby Lashley's career by jobbing him out in order to promote other talent.

It loled when Jeff Jarrett bout did a facepalm at the end of Impact. He wasn't all like ZOMG Bobby Lashley. He looked mostly just discontent and stuff.
[/quote]

Actually it isn't a stupid post, it's a serious post. The reason he chose a goat, is because it's not any old goat.. it's..

British Legend 'Gerald Goatington', Goatington, The Rogue Angel and Wooly McWoolington have been tag team partners for years. Scaraficing Goatington is not something to make fun of, i'm appauled at you and it would be a massive scarafice to make, show some respect.

This is a picture of Goatington and The Rogue Angel vs The Farm Squad and Piggley The Pig (Handicap match):

[img]http://www.stallcombehouse.co.uk/images/1228909233more%20Goat%20wrestling.JPG[/img]

This is a picture of Angel's Wife 'Wooly McWoolington' vs himself back in the days of EFW (Extreme Field Wrestling):

[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1031/1291071790_495e7e869a.jpg[/img]

and Wooly once again, in a Lumber Sheep match (At Woolamania 8):

[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/40/108917896_3652a71b13.jpg[/img]

[i]..I Decided this topic wasn't retarded enough, so something had to be done.[/i]

[quote name='BlackToxic' post='6009063' date='Apr 26 2009, 12:41 AM'][quote name='unknownsold13r' post='6008044' date='Apr 26 2009, 12:17 AM'][quote name='The Rogue Angel' post='6006698' date='Apr 25 2009, 01:39 PM']Lets think for a second that Wrestling and TNA is all legit. And Double J will let any one into the fatal four way at sacrifice based onn what they will scarafice. (The rules are dumb but that was happens when you give Vince Russo total creative controle and 4 pounds of crack cocain.)So what would you sacrifice to be in that match.

[/quote]

Actually it isn't a stupid post, it's a serious post. The reason he chose a goat, is because it's not any old goat.. it's..

British Legend 'Gerald Goatington', Goatington, The Rogue Angel and Wooly McWoolington have been tag team partners for years. Scaraficing Goatington is not something to make fun of, i'm appauled at you and it would be a massive scarafice to make, show some respect.

This is a picture of Goatington and The Rogue Angel vs The Farm Squad and Piggley The Pig (Handicap match):

[img]http://www.stallcombehouse.co.uk/images/1228909233more%20Goat%20wrestling.JPG[/img]

This is a picture of Angel's Wife 'Wooly McWoolington' vs himself back in the days of EFW (Extreme Field Wrestling):

[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1031/1291071790_495e7e869a.jpg[/img]

and Wooly once again, in a Lumber Sheep match (At Woolamania 8):

[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/40/108917896_3652a71b13.jpg[/img]

[i]..I Decided this topic wasn't retarded enough, so something had to be done.[/i]
[/quote]
Doesn't the person in pic 2 look like Marty Jannetty just a tad bit?

Did you have those pictures on hand or did you actually search for them just to make this topic retarded? Lovin' your comedy though Toxic, ever consider stand-up comedy? :lol:

But...I'd sacrifice a goat too, because it's got biblical meaning. And it's part of the Old Testament, not that darned New Testament! I kid...

Oh man I forgot I posted in this thread.

The acronym LOL is more over used then just about any other in our language. But I can honestly say, this is the first time in a long time I saw something on a msg board that actually caused my sides to start hurting. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can only imagine the commentary on those matches.
"Bah Gawd King, the fans can't wait for Jannetty to get his hands on McWoolington after his betrayal that broke up the Herders"

BTW I'm not even going to ask where you got the pics... I really don't want to know.

but I will say this.... moar!

[img]http://www.animalsinmotion.net/_DALL-SHEEP-POSITIONS-USING-RAM-1-HD-SWING-ARM-1.jpg[/img]

Here I found one, vintage action shot of El Hijo Del Ramo going for the Jam off the top!

[quote name='unknownsold13r' post='6011977' date='Apr 26 2009, 11:41 PM'][img]http://www.animalsinmotion.net/_DALL-SHEEP-POSITIONS-USING-RAM-1-HD-SWING-ARM-1.jpg[/img]

Here I found one, vintage action shot of El Hijo Del Ramo going for the Jam off the top![/quote]

El Hijo Del Ramo is one very "stiff" Wrestler that's for sure.

[quote name='BlackToxic' post='6012350' date='Apr 26 2009, 08:14 PM']El Hijo Del Ramo is one very "stiff" Wrestler that's for sure.[/quote]

That he is! If you have ever seen the Stride Gum commercial where the guy crossing the street gets battering rammed and has to involuntary spit out his Stride gum and chew a new piece. That is El Hijo Del Ramo making the cameo.

Archived