Mods: Feel free to close

Petchy

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly wish people would actually read a thread before posting, I made it very clear that I had only done the sides of the hair and not the top.

Update coming shortly, I think this will only have 2 or 3 attires as I want to keep it strictly 2012 / MMA Lesnar. The reason for this is because I'm going to challenge myself by making an MMA moveset, which should be challenging no doubt!

I really liked his NJPW attire, but I'm a stickler for accuracy when it comes to a moveset with an era' of a CAW. I might do a second slot with just Wrestling attires if wanted as I have a proper Lesnar wrestling based moveset already made for the in-game one.

Still got a few changes to do to the face, but overall I like where it's heading. I always try to do people that have been created a lot in the past in a different way to try and capture their true likeness rather than accentuate typical features that aren't really there. Hard to explain what I mean, but it makes sense to me anyway. :lol:

I understand what you mean, but I don't think you're capturing any 'true likeness' here because I don't see Brock in the face either. Seems arrogant to insinuate that others always accentuate features and that you're the only one who doesn't... The shorts look good though!

Still got a few changes to do to the face, but overall I like where it's heading. I always try to do people that have been created a lot in the past in a different way to try and capture their true likeness rather than accentuate typical features that aren't really there. Hard to explain what I mean, but it makes sense to me anyway. :lol:

I understand what you mean, but I don't think you're capturing any 'true likeness' here because I don't see Brock in the face either. Seems arrogant to insinuate that others always accentuate features and that you're the only one who doesn't... The shorts look good though!

How? Everyone always seems to go for a certain likeness for Lesnar of that Scowling, HCTP type face rather than the relaxed eyebrow'd, almost cocky version. Same with Goldberg too. I'm only being honest, as you were with Jericho at the start of the year with comments of a similar nature to mine. I always try to do a different version of a well made person for variety, but whatever man.

----

Updated - 3 attires previewed.

It's ridiculous how much that hairline has improved the caw...not a fan of Lesnar, but this needs to be on my game. Please do the red japanese trunks attire though?

I know, people just needed to be patient and wait for me to finish it after the early preview. :P I may buckle and do it.. but it'll have an MMA-ish moveset so don't complain! lol

Yet again, you creation is considerably better than the in-game model of Lesnar. If only we could replace the in-game version of Lesnar with this one...

And regarding your comment earlier on taking on projects that many others have done but making it more accurate... I would love to see your take on Scott Hall. He's someone that I have yet to see done right (Dre41 took a decent stab at it, but there are countless others that look just wrong).

Just a suggestion if you are accepting requests or looking to take on a new challenge ;)

Yet again, you creation is considerably better than the in-game model of Lesnar. If only we could replace the in-game version of Lesnar with this one...

And regarding your comment earlier on taking on projects that many others have done but making it more accurate... I would love to see your take on Scott Hall. He's someone that I have yet to see done right (Dre41 took a decent stab at it, but there are countless others that look just wrong).

Just a suggestion if you are accepting requests or looking to take on a new challenge ;)

I didn't really mean that, I meant I like to try those guys who are made year on year from a different point of view. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't, but I like to be different lol

Archived