What happened to the title change?

TheSaint.

We need someone to do what Mr. Perfect did to the WWF Championship when Hogan was Champion. Smash it up.

I doubt WWE will do that though as Cena did say it is the best selling Championship in WWE history.

I love the current design of the Tag-Titles. It's finally a title which says "Tag-Team" and not another Random Gold-Belt with the WWE logo on it.

And I think the WWE Tilte will change after the release of the WWE Network. So, after WM

If they have a new design that reminds me of how they f'd up the Tag Team, Divas and ECW belts... i'm done with WWE.

I actually thought the ECW Championship was the best looking title when it was active. .-.

It was a bit big though, but that's because it was designed for Mark Henry can wear it around his waist.

im guessing a new era will be upon us from mania. so im expecting to see the title change its look the next raw possibly

You expect too much from a guy named Vince McMahon. As long as that belt sells, Vince would never let it go. When Triple H, Randy Orton, CM Punk and John Cena says the belt should go and it's still there, you know its there forever.

true. however much has changed over the past year or so, so don't count it out yet

@el fufu

I have fapped to your avatar multiple times

im guessing a new era will be upon us from mania. so im expecting to see the title change its look the next raw possibly

You expect too much from a guy named Vince McMahon. As long as that belt sells, Vince would never let it go. When Triple H, Randy Orton, CM Punk and John Cena says the belt should go and it's still there, you know its there forever.

true. however much has changed over the past year or so, so don't count it out yet

@el fufu

I have fapped to your avatar multiple times

I will count it out until I see it with my own eyes. Vince always put money first before anything.

Archived