A Boost in Popularity

Master Of Puppets

[quote name='Master Of Puppets' post='1673045' date='Apr 14 2007, 08:43 PM'][quote name='WWE_Undertaker' post='1667625' date='Apr 14 2007, 12:27 AM']make them keep wining matches and titles and put them in good matches like tlc, cage etc. :ike:[/quote]

ok thanks. hey if you interview them like for the promos does that increase their popularity too?
[/quote]
I dont think so but it does increase ratings

[quote name='wing123' post='1673320' date='Apr 14 2007, 06:34 PM'][quote name='Master Of Puppets' post='1673045' date='Apr 14 2007, 08:43 PM'][quote name='WWE_Undertaker' post='1667625' date='Apr 14 2007, 12:27 AM']make them keep wining matches and titles and put them in good matches like tlc, cage etc. :ike:[/quote]

ok thanks. hey if you interview them like for the promos does that increase their popularity too?
[/quote]
I dont think so but it does increase ratings
[/quote]

no hah. well i got some matches to play

Best way to increase a wrestler's popularity (if they're new) is to run a New Superstar segment for one of the promo spots, and then continue every week with at least one Interview Space, Interviews get their match ratings and increase popularity. Winning matches throws the popularity in the right direction but you need at least two matches to gain 1 popularity point, unless you have them on a winning streak, which is what I was getting to. Combining the interviews while having the superstar win consecutive matches in a row (don't put them in a feud until they're around 75 pop.) will raise they're popularity. Now, you can also use the superstar as a manager, and even switch them around to other matches where wrestler's aren't feuding because a win as a manager still counts as a win in general. Feuds help gain popularity, but if you start a feud I'm not sure you can keep the superstar undefeated, so I'd say keep a superstar whose popularity you're building out of feuds for a few months. Oh, and if it's a diva, just run bikini contests and have them manage someone whose match you'll play to win. They won't lose popularity from bikini contests so one diva will gain or one diva will gain big from the combined match wins and bikini contest wins.

Now under normal rules that'll be hard to maintain. But it's certainly possible. I've gotten to the point where my whole roster was natural 100s so I had to start taking guys from the other roster or free agency to see who I'd like to raise in popularity next. I literally have like 25 guys in the Free Agency pool sitting there with 100.

[quote name='D.A.N.' post='1673804' date='Apr 14 2007, 08:15 PM']Best way to increase a wrestler's popularity (if they're new) is to run a New Superstar segment for one of the promo spots, and then continue every week with at least one Interview Space, Interviews get their match ratings and increase popularity. Winning matches throws the popularity in the right direction but you need at least two matches to gain 1 popularity point, unless you have them on a winning streak, which is what I was getting to. Combining the interviews while having the superstar win consecutive matches in a row (don't put them in a feud until they're around 75 pop.) will raise they're popularity. Now, you can also use the superstar as a manager, and even switch them around to other matches where wrestler's aren't feuding because a win as a manager still counts as a win in general. Feuds help gain popularity, but if you start a feud I'm not sure you can keep the superstar undefeated, so I'd say keep a superstar whose popularity you're building out of feuds for a few months. Oh, and if it's a diva, just run bikini contests and have them manage someone whose match you'll play to win. They won't lose popularity from bikini contests so one diva will gain or one diva will gain big from the combined match wins and bikini contest wins.

Now under normal rules that'll be hard to maintain. But it's certainly possible. I've gotten to the point where my whole roster was natural 100s so I had to start taking guys from the other roster or free agency to see who I'd like to raise in popularity next. I literally have like 25 guys in the Free Agency pool sitting there with 100.[/quote]

thanks man this is gonna help me big time.

[quote name='Joi' post='1681186' date='Apr 15 2007, 10:45 PM'][quote name='Master Of Puppets' post='1678383' date='Apr 15 2007, 04:42 PM'][quote name='Joi' post='1677498' date='Apr 15 2007, 10:37 AM']lol can you put your Diva CAWs in the Bikini Contest lol i don't have the game yet (lol)[/quote]

yeah i think you can.
[/quote]
that would be so tite lol
[/quote]

yeah it would.

Archived