An Idea for Specials/Grapples

..::Angryboy::..

Some moves you like are strong, but make a pin at the end, which means your apponent will get up if its a Steel Cage match or a Last Man Standing match. So why not have a function where the game asks you 'Do you want this move to be a pinning move' And you can select yes or no. That would be better for moves like the original Batista Bomb, the Jackhammer, and all sorts of moves.

Who agrees?

[quote name='Theguyfromtheclouds' post='120405' date='Apr 23 2006, 06:12 PM']or you could hold down a button to make it a pin or not[/quote]
I was gonna say that, i think it would be better.
Cause it would be really annoying having to go change your finisher everytime you don't want a pin.

• 5 months later...
[quote name='..::Angryboy::..' post='118576' date='Apr 23 2006, 03:27 AM']Some moves you like are strong, but make a pin at the end, which means your apponent will get up if its a Steel Cage match or a Last Man Standing match. So why not have a function where the game asks you 'Do you want this move to be a pinning move' And you can select yes or no. That would be better for moves like the original Batista Bomb, the Jackhammer, and all sorts of moves.

Who agrees?[/quote]
I agree+ thats a halarious avatar

Archived