Tyrant185 Collection: Booker T (1993-2003) By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz - UPLOADED 2018/12/29

Tyrant185

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback, gents. More work is in progress, and some is ready to upload. Just a matter of playing the waiting game in order to rank up on my main account.

Any plans on some new generation tag-teams such as Men on a Mission, Quebecers, Headahrinkers or The Godwins? Godwins and MoMwould be sweet since alt attires can double as Viscera and Mideon haha!

Definitely got plans for King Mabel/Viscera with Sir. Mo, and the Godwinns/Mideon. The only thing holding me back on the latter is Mideon's tattoos. Getting good refs of them could be an issue, as well as uploading them being a risk. I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for the feedback.

@Projectheel: Nothing concrete yet but will see what we can do further down the line.

@sleeper_agent007: No plans for a Great Muta, but again we'll have to see how much room we're left with as we have a lot of stuff planned.

@newlookknicks: Thanks a lot.

Discos orange attire has a missing logo. I think it is something on the back of the tights? That being said, whatever the logo is, it isnt necessary. He looks and plays absolutely fantastic.

Thanks.

The Shake Your Booty logo is missing? Is it not just under the shirt or did it glitch out?

Double upload. Enjoy.

Archived