GAZWEFC: ROH/NJPW CAWs Updated 2nd April ROCKY ROMERO preview

gazwefc

But Gaz is clearly making ROH/NJPW caws so it would be odd to request MCMGs from him as you would end up with the same ROH attires which is your reservation about Nicks...you'd be in exactly the same position as now :s

And sorry unless I am missing something there is no good quality Romeros on CC

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But Gaz is clearly making ROH/NJPW caws so it would be odd to request MCMGs from him as you would end up with the same ROH attires which is your reservation about Nicks...you'd be in exactly the same position as now :s

Agreed. Never seen a good Romero for that matter...

Timmothy had a great one on CC but Idk if its still up

Just checked its still up search sweaty gladiator but he took down the manager attire one

Just checked its still up search sweaty gladiator but he took down the manager attire one

Thank you for the response and sorry I don't mean to be disrespectful about Timothy/Sweaty Gladiator, he pumps out so many caws but honestly I find his work very inconsistent in quality.

Some of his caws are great in resemblence (Beer City Bruiser Springs to mind), but others bear no facial resembelence (Romero being one, Joey Ryan and Tanahashi being other examples).

So again no offence meant, but sorry I still am yet to see a good Romero

Thank you for the response and sorry I don't mean to be disrespectful about Timothy/Sweaty Gladiator, he pumps out so many caws but honestly I find his work very inconsistent in quality.

Some of his caws are great in resemblence (Beer City Bruiser Springs to mind), but others bear no facial resembelence (Romero being one, Joey Ryan and Tanahashi being other examples).

Agreed...often find his caws inaccurate, although some do have great likeness such as BCB and Roppongi3K, the attires are often outdated or inaccurate, as are tattoos and some other details.

No I agree with you he's a good creator but rush thru the roster some of his creations are a little off And if you feel rocky is off to each there own lol. I actually think his rocky is spot on especially the updated version with his manager attire for roponggi 3k but if gaz ends up making rocky I'll switch him out lol

Oh, ok cool. Pleasant surprise.

Just re-downloaded them. I can really see the improvement with Taven, but honestly Juice was fine just the way he was. I think I'll switch the hair back though since that's just my own personal preference. Thanks for for re-working them for us though Gaz. #CheersMate

What did you update on them?

Taven's body morph and hair have been updated and an alt attire added to match TKO and Vinny

Juice has a new moveset thanks to Spinebuster, updated face morph, boot designs and hair choice.

Taven's body morph and hair have been updated and an alt attire added to match TKO and Vinny

Juice has a new moveset thanks to Spinebuster, updated face morph, boot designs and hair choice.

Your welcome ?

Your welcome ?

Cheers man ?

Everyone being critical of sweatgladiator should knock it off. He was putting out guys at rapid fire pace very early on in the game, and he himself even said most were meant to be placeholders until someone else uploaded a better one.

If you cant download and adjust what he has, you have no room to talk. Be happy with what you have whiners.

Sorry for hikacking a thread, but this is silly.

Your welcome ?
Cheers man ?
Gaz, I've been downloading all of your NJPW/ROH CAWS along with Ryeedee and you guys are amazing! You've made 2K18 SO much more enjoyable this year. Thank you! I've also been lurking on the forums for awhile now and have never posted or requested anything. You've pretty much locked down the whole ROH roster with the exception of Shane Taylor and Caprice Coleman. Any chance you could give a shot at Yoshinobu Kanemaru of Suzuki Gun for NJPW? THANKS again for all your hard work!! ?

Everyone being critical of sweatgladiator should knock it off. He was putting out guys at rapid fire pace very early on in the game, and he himself even said most were meant to be placeholders until someone else uploaded a better one.

If you cant download and adjust what he has, you have no room to talk. Be happy with what you have whiners.

Did you even read my post and peoples subsequent replies properly?

Nobody was whining,the "critique" was balanced and offered the positives aswell as the inconsistencies (nobody used any overtly negative language), it was relevent to the topic and conversation of the quality of Rocky Romeros available on CC.

It is possible to have an opinion and adult conversation about peoples work without it being a "whine", also the insuation you have no room to talk if you can't make caws...I can, this is your ignorance, if I recall you yourself may have replied in my caw topics in the past.

Honestly the only post thats silly here is your own. It comes accross, hot headed, you've clearly not read, understood the context of the conversation and the way the quality of sweatys caws were discussed, the fact that your are highlighting they were placeholders only further justifys our opinions of the quality to be correct, again its not an attack to talk factually on a subject.If they were placeholders, my critique of the inconsistency of quality matches and explains it.

Chill out and understand something next time

Gaz just noticed you put a regual Senton as Vinny's finisher, but it should be a Swanton Bomb instead.

Yeah iv changed it now but didnt think it was worth the re-up. I never realised a 'High angle senton bomb' was the official name of a swanton bomb ?

Gaz just noticed you put a regual Senton as Vinny's finisher, but it should be a Swanton Bomb instead.

Yeah iv changed it now but didnt think it was worth the re-up. I never realised a 'High angle senton bomb' was the official name of a swanton bomb ?

Yeah i was playing with him and when i went for his finsiher i was like "he that's not the Redrum, that's a regular Senton Bomb". Caught me off guard lol.

Did you even read my post and peoples subsequent replies properly?

Nobody was whining,the "critique" was balanced and offered the positives aswell as the inconsistencies (nobody used any overtly negative language), it was relevent to the topic and conversation of the quality of Rocky Romeros available on CC.

It is possible to have an opinion and adult conversation about peoples work without it being a "whine", also the insuation you have no room to talk if you can't make caws...I can, this is your ignorance, if I recall you yourself may have replied in my caw topics in the past.

Honestly the only post thats silly here is your own. It comes accross, hot headed, you've clearly not read, understood the context of the conversation and the way the quality of sweatys caws were discussed, the fact that your are highlighting they were placeholders only further justifys our opinions of the quality to be correct, again its not an attack to talk factually on a subject.If they were placeholders, my critique of the inconsistency of quality matches and explains it.

Chill out and understand something next time

This is the post that bothers me.

The Hangman Page from Sweaty have too much Body oil because the Face texture Looks awful without Oil, he works not good enough and dont care to fixed anything about his caws.

Archived