Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JLJM

Custom arena request - PS4

Would anyone out there be will to create an arena for a Survivor Series PPV themed WWE vs NJPW?

Grateful for any assistance.

are you on ps4 or xboxone

Ummm whats the name of this board..... That should tell u what console hes on..... :facepalm:

well i goofed, no clue how i missed that but i am working on the arena.

This is a good effort.

I was was hoping for something on a grander scale - Wrestlemania meets Wrestle Kingdom.

Maybe the largest stage, a more 50/50 split of the environment, something with the night of champions flags on the stage perhaps.

well i mean you didnt say anything like that all you gave me to work with was wwe vs njpw survivor series, and the night of champions flags cant be edited and contain multiple outdated belts.

well i mean you didnt say anything like that all you gave me to work with was wwe vs njpw survivor series, and the night of champions flags cant be edited and contain multiple outdated belts.

ill give it a try but next time be more descriptive of what you want.

It's not a knock on your work at all. And yes, I definitely do understand where you are coming from; my apologies for not being more specific at the beginning. Those ideas just came to me when I was looking at your first great effort.

i understand, so more like this?

request.jpg

Yeah, that's on the right track. The opposing branding on either side of the Survivor Series logo is spot on - let's keep that theme going. Can we replace the globe with big screen?