Save to hard drive instead of cloud server for 2k18

I still find it weird, you have to save to a cloud based server and starting the game offline, formats your whole save.

I think it's time, for them to just make things simple and allow us to save to our hard drive, like normal games.

Will stop restricting us to only 999mb of space, unlimited logos, videos, dependent on individual hard drive. Frees up the server, so can run more stable such as community creations and online matches.

I'm not sure why this is an issue anyway? Just a really weird format, especially when there are still restrictions implemented place to compensate for stability anyway.

Putting everyone to hard drive save will make it also easier to include custom tracks? As this makes it like PS3. Not saved to a cloud server so not liable, just mute on share factory etc like they do anyway.

Simple works.

I still find it weird, you have to save to a cloud based server and starting the game offline, formats your whole save.

I think it's time, for them to just make things simple and allow us to save to our hard drive, like normal games.

Will stop restricting us to only 999mb of space, unlimited logos, videos, dependent on individual hard drive. Frees up the server, so can run more stable such as community creations and online matches.

I'm not sure why this is an issue anyway? Just a really weird format, especially when there are still restrictions implemented place to compensate for stability anyway.

Putting everyone to hard drive save will make it also easier to include custom tracks? As this makes it like PS3. Not saved to a cloud server so not liable, just mute on share factory etc like they do anyway.

Simple works.

i just wish the stupid game wouldn't constantly try to connect to the internet for everything. that's why the game crashed on ps4 in 2k16 caw mode

Yeah I know!! Disconnecting the Internet once all loaded up, makes mycareer/universe run smoother. Last week updating Alister black caw attire, kept freezing on saving. Decided to load up, go offline and do it and worked fine. So definitely a server issue.

* that yeah I know was meant as "totally agree dude/exactly!!" Not in a blunt "yeah, I Know. Haha

Yeah I know!! Disconnecting the Internet once all loaded up, makes mycareer/universe run smoother. Last week updating Alister black caw attire, kept freezing on saving. Decided to load up, go offline and do it and worked fine. So definitely a server issue.

* that yeah I know was meant as "totally agree dude/exactly!!" Not in a blunt "yeah, I Know. Haha

i had the trainwreck going on last night. in my Ruthless aggression universe.

i usually have 2 major raws and 2 major smackdowns so i can get 6 matches total per show that has possibility to get cutscenes. well after i simmed past the first raw and smackdown, the calendar got stuck.

i had to delete my universe slot completey lol

Archived