Promo Performance Bar Color?

XXX.

Sometimes the bar under Promo Performance is Blue and sometimes it's Red, what does that mean? For example, I'm cutting a face promo for Edge, and his Face meter is increasing with blue but the bar under Promo Performance is red.

And AJ Styles, is a heel and his bar is blue and it still says "Face" at the bottom of his promo screen.

It doesn't seem to matter. The Color changes according to the crowd. A hardcore crowd won't like face statements so your bar will turn red because your getting heat from the crowd. Same thing with a family friendly crowd where if you insult your opponents or the crowd, the bar will be red because they don't like what they hear. But never the less the winner is always the superstar with the most filled bar regardless the Color. Also I don't think your face or heel meter gets affected by the Color of the promo bar. Your choice of statements do

The reactions of the crowd and the face/heel meter are separate. The reaction goes both ways, good and bad (though it should be noticed either way is a good thing, it doesn't matter which reaction you get so long as you get a reaction). The idea being that you go in one direction or the other depending on whether you play in to the crowds type or against it. For instance, blue with a family friendly crowd would be, well.. being family friendly, whereas red would be the exact opposite.

Its a good idea in theory, in practice however I find it very spontaneous and hard to get a feel for.

Archived