Impact Wrestling Moving Back To Wednesday Nights

Guest Fight Me.

I feel like you're taking this very personal that I made this statement lmao They debuted on Wednesday, did their thing on Friday, moving back to Wednesdays, all after being on Spike on different nights a few times. I don't see how I'm far off other than being wrong about their handful of months on Destination America lmao

Pointing out misinformation means you're taking something personal? I guess.

There's been plenty of instances of RAW and Smackdown having these one off airtimes on a day like Tuesday. Like when they air Smackdown live. Would you say Smackdown switched dayslots because they aired regularly in the Thursdays following? I don't think so. Your whole point was that you seen it debut on a Wednesday and a "few following days", and then moving to Fridays. They had a debut show on a Wednesday, but you were simply wrong about it being their consistent airtime and then moving to a different day, just like I was wrong when I said they debuted on Friday. Its no big deal, I'm simply pointing something out, because people tend to take misinformation and run with it. Not just with TNA, but anything for that matter.

Destination America cancelled Tna

Can we just close this section now? ???

The remaining episodes are airing til September, aren't they? That gives them enough time to find a new channel, just saying.

Archived