Impact Wrestling Moving Back To Wednesday Nights

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

IMPACT WRESTLING MOVING TO WEDNESDAY NIGHTS AT 9/8C ON DESTINATION AMERICA BEGINNING WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3

Destination Americas IMPACT WRESTLING, will make a permanent move to Wednesday nights at 9/8c beginning Wednesday, June 3rd. The mid-week knockout premiere will kick off with stellar matches showcasing Americas favorite wrestlers.

The tag teams will head to epic battles with The Wolves and the Dirty Heels competing in match three of the Best of 5 Series on their quest to capture the vacated TNA Tag Team Title, and The Rising and the BDC are at war battling it out in a six-man tag team matchup. TNA World Champion Kurt Angle will compete in the main event and the Knockouts will be in action featuring the Dollhouse and Brooke.

Tonight, IMPACT WRESTLING continues its premieres with Hardcore War at 9/8c on Destination America.

While Kurt Angle defeated Eric Young to retain the TNA World Title last week, the feud continues as Young and Angle form teams to compete in a 10-man tag match where each participant can bring a weapon of choice to the ring. Austin Aries and Bobby Roode, the Dirty Heels, will face The Wolves, and a returning Eddie Edwards, in the first of a Best of 5 Series for the TNA Tag Team Titles. The Dollhouse, Marti Bell and Jade, take on Brooke and Rebel in tag team Knockouts action. Ethan Carter III also continues his EC3 for Champ campaign and the BroMans return to find out what the future has in store for Jessie, Robbie E and DJ Z.

IMPACT WRESTLING premieres Hardcore War tonight at 9/8c with the permanent switch to Wednesday nights starting June 3rd only on Destination America!

- ImpactWrestling.com

Yup...not like there's already 2 other wrestling shows on that night.

Was Thursday not available?

No seriously how is this supposed to help you if you are struggling in Friday odds are you are not going to do better during the middle of the week.

Lots of people go out on Friday which would kill ratings other wise more people are in the house during the middle of the week. Honestly if they really wanted to get viewers they should have moved to Tuesday's. They could have grabbed the demo of Wwe fans who are looking for that wrestling fix after Monday night raw

Was Thursday not available?

No seriously how is this supposed to help you if you are struggling in Friday odds are you are not going to do better during the middle of the week.

Lots of people go out on Friday which would kill ratings other wise more people are in the house during the middle of the week. Honestly if they really wanted to get viewers they should have moved to Tuesday's. They could have grabbed the demo of Wwe fans who are looking for that wrestling fix after Monday night raw

I am aware and that only proves my point. Most people are not going to turn on Destination America on a Wednesday during prime time tv. Including there own Demo. Most networks put there biggest show's on Wednesday from about 8-11.

Everytime TNA moves a night people say "byebye TNA". If moving to Monday nights didn't put them out of business, I don't know if moving to a Wednesday with one wrestling show you can only see on that companies pay to view Network, and another that is only shown on select cable providers, will do it.

Everytime TNA moves a night people say "byebye TNA". If moving to Monday nights didn't put them out of business, I don't know if moving to a Wednesday with one wrestling show you can only see on that companies pay to view Network, and another that is only shown on select cable providers, will do it.

Their move this early is obviously because something is wrong, otherwise there was 0 reason for them to move back and forth between several days. We'll see when that option comes up in September.

Maybe they feel Wednesday would draw more viewers due to it being earlier in the week and not the beginning of the weekend when a lot of people are out having a good time, who knows really. But they've been doing pretty good on Destination America, as far ratings for that station goes, seeing as they're the highest rated show on the network, albeit it being a smaller network than Spike. How do you assume something is wrong just because they're moving to Wednesday?

Maybe they feel Wednesday would draw more viewers due to it being earlier in the week and not the beginning of the weekend when a lot of people are out having a good time, who knows really. But they've been doing pretty good on Destination America, as far ratings for that station goes, seeing as they're the highest rated show on the network, albeit it being a smaller network than Spike. How do you assume something is wrong just because they're moving to Wednesday?

Since they've been flopping days around for quite a while I believe, no? I feel like Impact has been on a different night every time I check back in lol Also, if they're switching nights clearly something was wrong with that night to make them switch. Good for them if they persevere, I don't want to see them close no matter how much I dislike certain programs they write in, but from the outside it just doesn't look good tbh

Since they've been on Destination America they havent switched days at all. They debuted on a Friday and thats the day they've been airing ever since. This woule be the first time.

I swear I watched the debut on a Wednesday and a few following days the same since I would get on skype with a few people after LU to watch? I'm about 90% certain

I feel like you're taking this very personal that I made this statement lmao They debuted on Wednesday, did their thing on Friday, moving back to Wednesdays, all after being on Spike on different nights a few times. I don't see how I'm far off other than being wrong about their handful of months on Destination America lmao

Bye bye TNA. Considering they taped well into like January 2021 at this point, they need to try everything to stay alive I guess. LU and NXt are about to feast on em though

Look, I enjoy Lucha Underground as much as the next guy but can we please stop with this? TNA does at least 5x better than LU in ratings. Hell TNA's reply show does 2-3x better than Lucha's show.

TNA, as bad as it can be sometimes has nothing to worry about when it comes to Lucha Underground.

Now if you want to talk about NXT, than ill have a discussion with you.

Archived