What decides if the game replays your finisher or not?

NickRedMachine

Basically my question is, why does the game occasionally replay finishers mid match, but most of the time not? Bug, or is there a factor that decides it?

Update: Doing a match on infinite finishers, and for the life of me I can't get the game to replay a finisher (in particular the chokeslam from kane right now). It DID replay the opponents chokeslam from Big Show last match. Wtf?

Did another match, epic and legend, got 2 chokeslams in.. no replay. I'd blame the move but I've gotten it to work before. WTF is wrong with this game lol

I have replays for most finishers except for catching finishers, created finishers and I think DLC finishers. I'm more upset they don't show them in the post-match replay either or it cuts off before the move is finished.

I have replays for most finishers except for catching finishers, created finishers and I think DLC finishers. I'm more upset they don't show them in the post-match replay either or it cuts off before the move is finished.

I have this too. It shows stun grapples and signature moves, but then for some reason it skips the finisher and goes straight to the pinfall. Pretty dumb.

Archived