Archer/Bhangra's SCSA (04-20-13 Both slots now on XBL)

Archer

@Wwf attitude i will answer on behalf of archer renders we cannot do without special software only selecy few can do it and no one offered to do renders so we not going to specially ask anyone. If it was easier we would have done it by now

Reason why nco got it done as brienj was active hes not now. If you havent seen or heard not easy for renders

If Status gives me permission (I'm using his render settings and they're amazing), I can make renders for you. Or you can just ask him, I think he wouldn't mind if you asked him. I wanted to make a render for someone else using his settings and he said he would be ok if I just referred them to him.

Well can you make them for these two CAWS and then upload ??? ask bhangara and archer and then pm me what caws with renders that you have uploaded and thanks.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Wwf attitude i will answer on behalf of archer renders we cannot do without special software only selecy few can do it and no one offered to do renders so we not going to specially ask anyone. If it was easier we would have done it by now

Reason why nco got it done as brienj was active hes not now. If you havent seen or heard not easy for renders

If Status gives me permission (I'm using his render settings and they're amazing), I can make renders for you. Or you can just ask him, I think he wouldn't mind if you asked him. I wanted to make a render for someone else using his settings and he said he would be ok if I just referred them to him.

Well can you make them for these two CAWS and then upload ??? ask bhangara and archer and then pm me what caws with renders that you have uploaded and thanks.

1. I don't have XBL so I can't upload it there

2. I won't make renders unless I get permission from Status

Ask Status for permission and ask him if he can upload caws with renders only good caws like Archer's CAW collection and bhangara Man's there awesome .

Ask Status for permission and ask him if he can upload caws with renders only good caws like Archer's CAW collection and bhangara Man's there awesome .

It turns out I can't do this, sorry man.

Can I make it clear I can re-upload myself and its not the actual making render procedure someone has to be able to add the render to the cas file unlike last year this requires more software other than brienjs tools. If someone can do that for me and Archer we will have no problem in re-uploading

Can I make it clear I can re-upload myself and its not the actual making render procedure someone has to be able to add the render to the cas file unlike last year this requires more software other than brienjs tools. If someone can do that for me and Archer we will have no problem in re-uploading

So if I make the render, inject the .dds file render to the CAW, send it to you, will you upload it? I'll have no problem with that.

Edit: Wait a second, what CAW are we talking about rendering here?

Yes that be great well if you do it for my owen , mine/ Vons kennedy even archer/mine undertaker, mine/ archer scsa I will happily re-upload. I see since end of Feb a new tool has been available but I also see its not easy and I havent really got the handle of the new tool.

@Nazza1 do you need the cas files for the caws mentioned above or have got them already? Will you make renders for the seperate attires or just one common one..whichever is easier for you? Let me know equally if you can only do it for one caw/ cas

Yes that be great well if you do it for my owen , mine/ Vons kennedy even archer/mine undertaker, mine/ archer scsa I will happily re-upload. I see since end of Feb a new tool has been available but I also see its not easy and I havent really got the handle of the new tool.

@Nazza1 do you need the cas files for the caws mentioned above or have got them already? Will you make renders for the seperate attires or just one common one..whichever is easier for you? Let me know equally if you can only do it for one caw/ cas

I'll need the CAS files, I honestly wouldn't mind doing renders for all of the attires. As long as I can find a good picture of the attires. PM the CAS files :)

@Nazza 1 I will PM you the cas files tomorrow of mine that I mentioned and perhaps add one or two more. I need to put a few in my topics anyway. See how you get on mate no pressure for me even its one common one its all good I will understand :) will PM you

@Nazza1 a quick question once you added the render would I be able to inject back into my game using brienjs tool or do I have to use something else than it be difficult for me

Archived