Current WWE Roster Attributes 2013

Squishy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you basing your argument on overalls?

Yes and no. Yes his overall is too high, I know its unaviodable for a guy with speed and agility, but his durabily, strike, graple etc are all still way to high for him to perform in game at the same level he does in WWE, jobber status. I mean you have his stirke and graple almost equal to that of super-Cena.

For accurate sim matches the bold should all come down

JTG 75, 75, 65, 65, 65, 80, 70, 80, 80, 60, 65, 65, 65, 75 (76)

here are mine for the bolded points for JTG

60,60, 60,50,50, 60, 45, 45

With these he puts on a match but has no chance of beating anyone other than Heath Slater or some other jobber of equal crappyness. I think in mine hes overall high 60's.

They haven't been in any televised matches yet this year as far as I know.

Alicia was just on Saturday Morning Slam! and Audrey is injured...

Bum bum bum. I forgot to watch Saturday Morning Slam! Ha ha ha, next update I will have Alicia Fox added. Audrey's injured, when did that happen?

They haven't been in any televised matches yet this year as far as I know.

Alicia was just on Saturday Morning Slam! and Audrey is injured...

Bum bum bum. I forgot to watch Saturday Morning Slam! Ha ha ha, next update I will have Alicia Fox added. Audrey's injured, when did that happen?

I have know clue when exactly. I just heard it on Diva Dirt.

Also, you can add Summer Rae as an in-ring competitor since she's debuting soon.

Welcome to the Official Current WWE Roster Attributes 2013! I'd like intelligent conversation about Current WWE Roster Attributes in here, with reasons to why an attribute should be a certain number not just because you like it. I'll edit this post to fix attributes add more Superstars/Divas, so it will be easier for others to find one that they want. This year, I will be editing the full roster only, sorry to those who don't have the DLC.

What is the point of even creating this thread if you're going to ignore anyone who gives you accurate corrections? So much for you wanting an "intellegent conversation". I tried to be nice and give you some help seeing as how you're ratings are horribly inaccurate but if you're just going to ignore my suggestions I am not going to waste my time trying to help make your in game expierence better. IMO you've rendered this thread pointless.

I understand why you're keeping the stats similar whenever possible (keeping the Strike/Grapple strength essentially makes it work like the Strength stat in older games, etc), but what's with the 70 for CM Punk? I know he's no Ryback or Big E Langston in terms of strength, but there's no reason he should have the same strength stats as Primo, Epico, and Zack Ryder, and have weaker strength stats than McGillicutty, Santino, and JTG.

Welcome to the Official Current WWE Roster Attributes 2013! I'd like intelligent conversation about Current WWE Roster Attributes in here, with reasons to why an attribute should be a certain number not just because you like it. I'll edit this post to fix attributes add more Superstars/Divas, so it will be easier for others to find one that they want. This year, I will be editing the full roster only, sorry to those who don't have the DLC.

What is the point of even creating this thread if you're going to ignore anyone who gives you accurate corrections? So much for you wanting an "intellegent conversation". I tried to be nice and give you some help seeing as how you're ratings are horribly inaccurate but if you're just going to ignore my suggestions I am not going to waste my time trying to help make your in game expierence better. IMO you've rendered this thread pointless.

I wasn't ignoring you. I responded to KardashianKing first because I felt like addressing him would be faster. You should calm down. I've been overlooking your insults to my thread because you are entitled to your opinion. We don't know each other but I feel the need to tell you. In my defense to not responding to you right away. I need to take my time to respond because when rushed what I type out ends up being unclear or easily misunderstood.

I take the entire roster into account with my attributes, Superstar and DIvas. I'm sorry if you base all of your attributes on simmed matches but that's not how I do it. I already have the really small guys and divas strength attributes overlap a little bit. JTG, doesn't fit that in regards to strength. I don't understand why you'd make is adrenaline so low, he doesn't get blown up any faster than anyone else. What this really comes down to is that we have different styles for our games. I don't think anything I say to you will matter. Though I understand why you'd put what you would put, they wouldn't work for how I have things set up. To me those attributes are too extreme.

I understand why you're keeping the stats similar whenever possible (keeping the Strike/Grapple strength essentially makes it work like the Strength stat in older games, etc), but what's with the 70 for CM Punk? I know he's no Ryback or Big E Langston in terms of strength, but there's no reason he should have the same strength stats as Primo, Epico, and Zack Ryder, and have weaker strength stats than McGillicutty, Santino, and JTG.

That's a fine question. I don't really want to go too far into the way I determine attributes but I do have a method. It may seem odd to have them with the same in that attribute but the Defense/Toughness/Durability attributes make up for the strength attributes.

I wasn't ignoring you. I responded to KardashianKing first because I felt like addressing him would be faster. You should calm down. I've been overlooking your insults to my thread because you are entitled to your opinion. We don't know each other but I feel the need to tell you. In my defense to not responding to you right away. I need to take my time to respond because when rushed what I type out ends up being unclear or easily misunderstood.

I take the entire roster into account with my attributes, Superstar and DIvas. I'm sorry if you base all of your attributes on simmed matches but that's not how I do it. I already have the really small guys and divas strength attributes overlap a little bit. JTG, doesn't fit that in regards to strength. I don't understand why you'd make is adrenaline so low, he doesn't get blown up any faster than anyone else. What this really comes down to is that we have different styles for our games. I don't think anything I say to you will matter. Though I understand why you'd put what you would put, they wouldn't work for how I have things set up. To me those attributes are too extreme.

Its all good my friend. I apologize if you took offense to my initial post. I wasn't trying to insult you. I was simply trying to point out that if you want a jobber to behave in game like a jobber his stats need to be reallly, really low. Thats all. You're stats for the upper and mid-card guys are all really good. I just wanted to share my finding that if you lower jobbers to the 50-60 range they behave as they do in real life. Sorry if I came off like an ass, that was not my intention. :cool:

Sorry for the poor spelling as well. I had to switch back over to IE from Chrome and I can't figure out how to turn on spellcheck!

I could have read your posts wrong so it's all good. I take the whole roster into account when doing attributes. If my jobbers end up in a match with each other, with attributes like that, it's an abomination. I don't like to mix Superstar and Diva attributes, though sometimes that can't be avoided. I also don't like to make any attribute below 60, it messes up the system I have for doing them, though it's different for Divas.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update!

Revised: Adrian Neville, Bray Wyatt and Dolph Ziggler.

Added: Bayley, Brie Bella, El Local, Judas Devlin, Nikki Bella, Scott Dawson, Xavier Woods and Zeb Colter.

Taurus, Sorry to not have a response for you sooner, I didn't notice anyone posted in here after my last update. As you can see, some of the Superstars you asked about where added in this update. I will have Brock Lesnar, Fandango and Undertaker added after WrestleMania. Regal will be added some point after that aswell, if not with that same update. Christian, Evan Bourne, Ezekiel Jackson, Hunico and Ted DiBiase will be added when they have a match.

It seems that you are asking about the overalls. I'm not going to argue overalls. Again, like a broken record, the overalls don't matter, individual attributes matter. I was convinced last year to keep the overalls in, but I'm strongly reconsidering taking them out this year. Though, do keep in mind, I will have an update sometime after Mania, so those issues may be solved anyway.

Update!

Revised: Big E Langston, Big Show, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena, Kane, Mark Henry, The Miz, Paige, Randy Orton, The Rock, Roman Reigns, Ryback, Seth Rollins and Sheamus.

Added: Brock Lesnar, Fandango, Triple H, The Undertaker and William Regal

Also, took out the overalls.

• 1 month later...

Archived