Weedsters Oldschool Arenas [Xbox360] // Pics added for new arenas!

Weedster

Little update:

Apron Royale Rumble logo almost done and it looks rly nice so far. Just need to tweak it a little here and there. Then I will paint the video wall, with the promo rumble logo. I will take my time with this one, cause I think this could rly be my best arena so far, If everything turns out as it should.

Another story:

Some of my arenas disappeared from CC, someone noticed the same?

Edit; I will make two Rumbles, one with a video wall and one without. Just to complete the timeline accurate. What do you think? Or should I just make one?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its Rumble time! RR 89-92 up on CC. Tags in first post, I hope you all like it. pics follow soon...

Edit:

I uploaded the Rumble again, I had to adjust some colors of the stage logo. I had 6 dl so far, please upload the arena again if someone of this forum downloaded it. The old one has been deleted, so everyone can dl the overhauled one.

Sorry for that...

Nice to hear that. Im glad all my ideas turned out as expected. Rumble 93-95 with the Video Wall has to be done first. After that, I will most likely do Survivor Series 94 or a Summer Slam. Just to complete the big ones :happy: . IYH will be done, but not decided when.

I saw your rating for my WMX, Im not whining for the 4 stars, but what did you not like about it? Just curious, thought I had pretty much nailed it. :(

No problem dude. Just wanted to know if you saw something off. I rly like all of my arenas so far, but there is always room for new ideas or thoughts.

Just reuploaded some of my arenas, dont know why CC deleted them again. This is not fun anymore THQ!

Right now Im a little lazy, but I will soon start with Rumble 93-95. First I wanted to upload both Rumbles together, but I thought I give you something to play with instead of waiting a few more days.

I hope my arenas will stay on CC now, I reupped some of them 3 times. Move your a.. THQ, this is anoying!

I like makin the logos pixel by pixel, but I remember last year the king of the ring logo taking the longest, so thank you for making a kick ass one, I dont have to make one now :)

Also the other day I was thinkin of makin a WM X one, with the doors open, good to see someone beat me to it.

Nice to hear I saved you a lot of time. I had a hard time with the rumble apron logo. You have some nice arenas too, but I like my Raw stage more :). If you like, pm me and we can maybe coordinate our schedule. Should save us all a lot of time. Also I could give you some suggestions for your arenas, if you like.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, hopefully Im back in 2013 with some nice High Res logos.

My to do list for 2013:

Summerslam 92 (most likely as indoor arena :(,Mania9 and Tribut to the Troops dont do it for me )

Survivor Series 92

Royal Rumble 93-95

Superstars 92

Saturday Night's Main Event 92

Awesome work!!! I love every one of them. You have really made my universe specia. Thanks a lot. Any update on in your house? Keep up the excellent work!

Thanks man, really appreciate that. Maybe after I finished the arenas for my 92/93 universe and I get a High Res IYH logo. I started a while ago pt the logo pixel by pixel, but didnt like the outcome of it.

Ok guys, I pm Ravenos a couple of days ago if he could upload some textures for me. He hasnt answered yet, but as I think hes very busy with all the requests he get, I will wait a little bit longer for my requests. If anybody with the right tools could help me out, I would be very happy... just pm me. We are in def need of some top notch oldschool arernas, especially for all those great oldschool caws already done and coming soon.

Archived