Weedsters Oldschool Arenas [Xbox360] // Pics added for new arenas!

Weedster

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, just a quick update. I know I said I would do In Your House next, but I played a lot with NoModders Owen Hart lately, which is so awesome btw, that I decided to make a Wrestlemania X first. Its in the final stages and I rly like it. The arena should be uploaded today or tomorrow...

Thanks, I will upload some of my PTs when I release WM X. Right now Im completly paint tooling the WM logo on the apron. First I used the ingame one, but with a PT it is now 100 % accurate. I will play a few more matches and adjust some colors, as good as PT lets me (its sometimes rly frustrating with the ingame colors in PT) .

Love All the Arenas my friend.. Thanks for making them so detailed. Whats next?? Can't Wait.

Thanks man. Also for rating my arenas, just read your comment on CC.

Whats next? Well, not decided yet. I started an In Your House, but not really in the mood to work on it atm. Maybe a Royal Rumble...

@ Pegaso: I always liked this arena, but I only make Arenas from 92-95 for now. I will first try to make 93-95 complete, because I havent decided yet if my universe will be from 92-95 or 93-95. But, I will def. make it in the future.

Edit: WM7 could be a quick one (not much to pt, as I already have much of it made) if Im in the mood for it ;)

How difficult would it be for me to change the WWF logos to WWE logos after I download some of these?

Mhhh, dont know if there is any problem when you just delete the WWF logo and put your logo on things like on turnbuckle pads etc. I think this is what you mean.

Edit: Some logos like KOTR have the WWF logo painted on it, its not seperate so you cant just delete it. In this case I would cover it up with a design and put the WWE logo over it.

Couldnt resist to try and now its almost done, besides checking colors ingame and adjust some things. Maybe uploaded today...

Btw.: Is there a way you can stop the LED screen from moving (the one which is over the crowd) Last year you could do that, did THQ mess that up this year? I tried everything out but without sucess, if anybody figured out how... please let me know.

Love that you are doing these old school arenas, gives me an opportunity to create a WWF circa 1980s-90s show in my Universe. If you are open to ideas for some old school arenas after you complete WM7 and Royal Rumble, I have a few that I have yet to find accurate versions of on Community Creations.

Saturday Night's Main Event

The Main Event (special events that aired on Friday nights instead of Saturday nights)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu7AS0iavuM

WWF @ MSG (Madison Square Garden)

SummerSlam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YUVo49T9dQ

Survivor Series

In Your House

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNurCO1SIPM

Thanks Dazman, I will give my best.

Wow, El Dandy, that are alot of suggestions. Not all of them are on my list, but from time to time I will make something that is not on my 92-95 list... like WM7.

Btw: Wrestlemania 7 is uploaded, Tags: WWF Mania7 Caws.ws or Gamertag: H3ll80t

Hey man mania 7 looks great but you might wanna make the wrestlemania logo bigger on the apron. It just looks a bit small, it just needs to be stretched out a bit.

Saw that too after I played a few more matches with the arena, thanks for letting me know. Suggestions are always welcome. I fixed it and uploaded the new Version and deleted the old one.

Archived