The Charismatic Enigma Jeff Hardy! Slot 2 and 3 Uploaded

Oldsie

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dominus already made some Hardy Boyz attires with his first Hardy I believe so check him out. :) The two slots would be Late WWE probably 2008-09 and for TNA what ever Rav can make since that slot is going to be his baby. :)

i didnt understand,you make a WWE slot , and rav makes a tna slot?

Yes as Dominus and I basically have the WWE slot done attire wise and Rav is going to be helping us with the TNA attires.

cool,good luck bro! :D

Okay, so I sent my PTs off to be that which cannot be named. I have stuff for five attires, because i'm guessing at least one will not work out. :)

The two TNA ones that are done are the green/yellow one here and the "evil corporation Jeff" which will have his other tat added to it (I will add the other tat to the green one, too, but you'll only be able to see a little of it with that shirt collar, I think).

I'm going to try to do something that no one else has done yet, which might not work, for one slot. I don't want to get anyone too excited, so no spoilers. I also plan to try his hard justice "VampStingo Jeff Hardy" facepaint (I'm trying to pt just the black and use the in-game stuff for the white. We'll see if that works), I made another green and white facepaint which is from his earlier run, I think, and if that facepaint doesn't work the attire he wore with it is one he often wears sans paint, so I might just go that route.

Dude...IMO it'll be better if you could do 4 current TNA attires instead of using the Antichrist in that slot.

But if I don't include it, it doesn't fit in the WWE slot, and some people might want the heel version.

Plus that'd just mean more face paint. :P

I'm willing to listen to suggestions, though. i was going for sort of a wide-spread set of attires.

Archived