10/27/12 Update* Best In The World! Ryback UPLOADED, Storm UPLOADED Wade Barrett, FEED ME MORE! Austin Aries and RVD UPLOADED!

3lectricity

Wait what method are you talking about. I'm talking about the quickest way to fix the glitch where if you delete an object it won't erase your PT files. When you go to your dashboard and clear the cache and caw offline it will be fine. All you have to do after that is reupdate your 360. But which method are you talking about?

I suggested a method of crafting a CaW where you don't need to do that. :) Look a few posts back. I gave like six pieces of advice. I basically build in stages, so I can go back to, say, face and tats without attire, or whatever. The end result is that I don't have to deal with that bug, and I don't have to rollback each time.

It makes me have to use a little bit more time, but as I said, I also have back-ups built into my process. And sadly, caw corruption is happening a lot this year.

Oh, and sorry that we're hijacking your thread. :)

Can't wait for some of these to go live. You're doing awesome work.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol its fine man, thanks. I'ma show CM Punk's 1000th RAW attire tomorrow aswell with the Aries update.Oh and Ravenos as you mentioned earlier about helping me with the tats, that'b awesome if you can. WWE 12 tats has his Pepsi logo and his Cobra? logo cut off, I have his wwe 12 texture layout lemme know if you want it.

Lol its fine man, thanks. I'ma show CM Punk's 1000th RAW attire tomorrow aswell with the Aries update.Oh and Ravenos as you mentioned earlier about helping me with the tats, that'b awesome if you can. WWE 12 tats has his Pepsi logo and his Cobra? logo cut off, I have his wwe 12 texture layout lemme know if you want it.

How many PT slots do you have free for tats? I have plenty of textures handy to play with, but I want to make sure I don't chop them up too much. :)

How many PT slots do you have free for tats? I have plenty of textures handy to play with, but I want to make sure I don't chop them up too much. :)

I have 4, 2= Arms, 1= Chest and Abdomen, 1= Neck

I really appreciate this man

Do you think there is a possibility of doing what he wore on the latest Raw? I thought since he is in the middle of an apparent heel turn it would be appropriate to do an attire that is just black and white.

Yea I mentioned it earlier.

Here's what the tats look like. Obviously I'll chop them into 4 128s before uploading (and I didn't watermark them on the PT save :P). But I wanted to give you a little preview, since it's taking longer than usual to bake my cookies, so to speak. :)

nyCIn.png

The chest/abdomen one might not stand up as well as I'd like to it stretching, but we'll see. If it's too much of a pain, we can try to figure out something to do about his neck so the chest and stomach can be separate.

Here's what the tats look like. Obviously I'll chop them into 4 128s before uploading (and I didn't watermark them on the PT save :P). But I wanted to give you a little preview, since it's taking longer than usual to bake my cookies, so to speak. :)

nyCIn.png

The chest/abdomen one might not stand up as well as I'd like to it stretching, but we'll see. If it's too much of a pain, we can try to figure out something to do about his neck so the chest and stomach can be separate.

It's kind of a pain how slow those "ovens" have been lately, as I've got some things "baking" as well. :)

It's kind of a pain how slow those "ovens" have been lately, as I've got some things "baking" as well. :)

Yeah, but I'm just overjoyed to have the help. I hate to keep people here hanging with my "as soon as I get my stuff back" posts. Otherwise, I don't so much mind waiting. It is a favor being done, after all. :)

nyCIn.png

Simply amazing man, you weren't kidding about the magic shop lol.

Archived