Former WWE and WCW Star Scott Hall Arrested Again *Update

Chazzle.

Yeah, Hall actually has a son. It was on that ESPN segment they had on him, he was training his son to come into the wrestling biz...c'mon Scott, quit the booze and get it together dude! Not worried about him coming back to the ring, I'd like to see him sort his life out! Granted, I'd love to see him in the ring one more time but his life and health needs to be top priority to him. Gives me goosebumps just thinking about seeing that headline on WWE.com!

Update:

Following his arrest last week for domestic violence after allegedly choking his girlfriend in a drunken rage, Scott Hall is denying he got violent.

Hall's lawyer Loredana Nesci tells TMZ that he did NOT choke his girlfriend, even though his girlfriend Lisa Howell told police at the time that Hall grabbed her by the throat and tried ripping her out of her car. Police observed multiple signs of injury on Howell, including red marks around her neck, so Hall was arrested.

Hall's lawyer still denies that her client got violent, telling TMZ:

"The police arrested Mr. Hall against the wishes of Ms. Howell, who insisted that the argument did not result in violence. Ms. Howell claims that there was no physical abuse."

Hall's girlfriend refused to press charges, but police saw the marks on her neck, which were grounds for an arrest.

Hall's lawyer maintains that he and Lisa Howell have a [wait for it] "peaceful and amicable relationship."

- According to Larry Zbyszko's Facebook page, Scott Hall was back to work this week at the Team Vision Dojo in Florida. Hall was there while his son Cody and Zbyszko's son Tim trained.

Source: Lords Of Pain

Does Scott have any children?

According to the ESPN documentary he has a daughter and a son and was training his son to wrestle.

There is something scott hall must do before he leaves......

Keep making us feel bad for someone who was so talented.

Archived