Toxin CAWs, v1.12 (Formerly Kingpin CAWs)

Snack Toxin

Hiya guys, 1337 Kingpin here, now under the new name of Snack Toxin. I decided to invest in WWE '12 and I must say I like how the way CAW mode has turned out. In terms of face morphing, my CAWs have converted PERFECTLY, something I'm very happy with.

Anyway, enough idle chatter. Let's get this topic going, shall we?

DISCLAIMER: Due to the lack of a capture card, the quality of the images may be considered sub-par, and for that I apologise.

First to make an appearance is a signature CAW of mine, part of the formerly named "Kingpin Four". A wrestling veteran that has been in the business longer than some people have lived for, he has the nickname "The Titanium Wall" for his absolute sturdiness in the ring. I present to you...

TESTUDO!

Original:

3BpvG.jpg

10Zoc.jpg

BWaFA.jpg

xoOwI.jpg

xYav2.jpg

81sxM.jpg

Dp5tZ.jpg

GIgJz.jpg

3DNQd.jpg

Classic:

OzzQO.jpg

F8r5c.jpg

zmCkA.jpg

xPLFL.jpg

O1DkZ.jpg

Stylish:

gtvCP.jpg

qzkIM.jpg

dcwIw.jpg

zSs1k.jpg

ETqq8.jpg

Z8tMS.jpg

Manager:

oNbOq.jpg

h3THR.jpg

C7v7I.jpg

fhLRv.jpg

Statistics;

Height: 6'11"

Weight: 332 lbs

Years Active: 25 years

Finishers: "Guard Smash" & Dragon Suplex

Entrance Theme:

The big guy's back, and at 49 he's somehow managed to defy the aging process in his hair. Wizardry, I tells ya.

During SDvR '11, Testudo encountered somewhat a bad spell in skill, turning arrogant and developing a liking for the hardcore style of wrestling. However, his conscious has been shaken: he has abandoned those who helped and supported him when they were needed the most. Blaming his turn on his dabbling in hardcore, he has since abandoned it and gone back to being the technical wrestler he once was.

Next up is one of my more dominant CAWs in the past couple of years, the youngest of the Kingpin Four. Often known as "Violence in Person" and more recently "The Diamond of Violence", he is known as one of the most violent wrestlers to come from the United Kingdom. And here he is...

BRYAN COLOMBAIN!

Original:

3rFib.jpg

fTTwF.jpg

zVHoa.jpg

goniH.jpg

pXwyp.jpg

SQXyf.jpg

5pzEU.jpg

iEqLg.jpg

qXnKk.jpg

Unorthodox:

YmQ8e.jpg

YmQ8e.jpg

JTu4J.jpg

Lz7TN.jpg

l1NpL.jpg

ietgS.jpg

Singlet:

7f0MJ.jpg

aFhCH.jpg

Oyas5.jpg

rVsVX.jpg

GTrRl.jpg

Tpy06.jpg

TcRNp.jpg

PPV:

pgE4K.jpg

o2MeI.jpg

TM0xv.jpg

3rXvi.jpg

IpQZ1.jpg

Statistics;

Height: 6'7.5"

Weight: 362lbs

Years Active: 8 Years

Finishers: "The Departure" (Full Nelson Slam) & "Sick Perfection" (Brogue Kick)

Entrance Theme: "...To Perform" by Darkrise

He needed a haircut, I was getting tired of the long hair look. Also, he's now sporting an eye-patch. Why you ask? As you can see on his right eye, he suffered a scar due to getting into a bar fight. However, after suffering pain in that particular eye, tests revealed that there was still shards of glass wedged deep within the eyelids. After having them successfully removed, he has been told to keep an eyepatch over that eye for a year to recover. Not that it's impeded his wrestling skill at all.

You may have noticed immediately that the only time I've used custom logos is for Testudo's entrance attire for his Original costume. I cannot create my own logos to save my life, so when it comes to tattoos and logos, I do the next best thing: compile from the presets. I tried to do this in the Paint Tool, but when you try using the original logos they stay the same colour, which pissed me off and has forced me to use more layers than I want to.

Anyway, you'll soon find these two on the Community Creations with the tags "Snack Toxin" and "Gelarto".

The next two will be two CAWs I first made back in '11. As for the other half of the Kingpin Four? Stay tuned.

Archived